Chapter 84

*Skip to the morning*

Matthews POV
When I woke up I saw Courtney laying on he side looking in her phone. I lean over and kiss her cheek. I look over to Cam and Gracie and they are both looking at Cams phone and laughing. I ask them if they want to go down to get breakfast. They agreed.

Courtney and Gracie change into the extra shorts that me and Cam brought them. I just put in a different shirt than yesterday and we walk to the elevator. There are two teenage boys they say
"Hey arnt you those vine fags?"

Gracie POV
These two teen age pervs just called Cam and Matthew fags.

"Shut up! You know what, you're the fag here. Cam and Matt have thousands and thousands of girls who are obsessed with them. They are touring all over the country. Your just two loose bags who don't have a life and make fun of amazing people, so leave and never come back." I yell at them. I felt Cam grab my shoulders and pull me away from the two boys.

That made me really really mad. Who are they to call Matt and Cam that. Literally stop.
The doors opened and they walked out. Cam put his arm over my shoulder. Awh.

"Thank you baby" He said pulling me closer to his side.

I looked up to him "Anytime"

"You could be my body guard" he told me

"That would be so fun!" I exclaimed

All four of us turned into the restaurant off the lobby. We got a table. I ordered some cranberry juice and some toast with an apple.

We ate everything and then walked around LA for a while. We went in a few stores but everything was super expensive so we didn't buy anything. We all decided to go back to our house and go swimming, after we checkout and stuff.

*AFTER WE CHECK OUT*

We find Cams car and he starts driving home. We all sing along to the songs and by the time we know it we're already to our house. Cam drops us off because hes going to get his bathing suit. Matt goes home to get his too.

I run up the front steps and get out my key. I unlock the door and walk in. Me and Courtney look at each other and start jumping up and down because of how perfect last night was.

It realize how surreal it is that we're going out with the guys we were obsessed with for years and years. Holy shoot.

After me and Courtney get our bathing suits on I text Aaron, Shawn, Maeve, Jack, Jack, Nash, and Hayes to come over at 7 for a bonfire.