Chapter 97

Courtney's POV
Ugh school starts in 3 days😭 this summer was seriously the best one I ever had and it makes me sad that I have to be locked in a cell that old people call school.

*ding!* my phone went off with one new message.

From: awe matt💕
Wanna go to the mall for school shopping? I invited Gracie and Jack too.

To: awe matt💕
Sure! What timee?

From: awe matt💕
I'll pick u up on 31 minutes and 58 seconds☺️

To: awe matt💕
Kaykay bby😂😘

I ran upstairs and quickly picked out an outfit. I chose a pair of acid washed high waisted shorts, a loose black crop top with crochet along the bottom and maroon vans.

I decided that I didn't have enough time to curl my hair so I straightened I for 4 minutes and then did my normal makeup routine except with a little bit of winged eyeliner today. I finished right when Matt knocked on the door.

"GRACIE MATTS HERE!" I screamed and ran to answer the door.

"Hey!" I hugged him.

"Sup bæ" he said and kissed me on the cheek.

Gracie ran down the stairs wearing jean shorts, a plain black tshirt, red magcon beanie over her wavy hair, and red vans.

"Leggo!" She yelled and walked out the door.

Me and Matt followed, hand in hand. Gracie got in the back of matts car and I got in the passenger seat.

"Were going to pick up Gilinsky rn" Matt said and we pulled out of the driveway.

When we pulled up to jacks driveway, call me maybe was blasting and we were all dancing and singing along with it. He hopped in the car to the seat next to gracie and said "hey" with a head nod.

"Yo" We said.

The drive to he mall was about 15 minutes and we were all vining and dancing and singing the whole ride there. Gracie and I have gotten pretty popular on vine because of the boys. We both have about 800k on vine and instagram and 700k on twitter. She used to get a lot more hate when she was going out with cam than I do right now but there is always some hate.

People hate us cause they ain't us right?😂

Me and Matt went one way while Jack and Gracie walked towards the food court. Me and Matt went to almost every single store and bought a bunch of clothes and I got a phone case too.

Surprisingly, only a few fans stopped us and asked for a picture and them went on their way. Usually in a public place like this, we would be mobbed and kicked out.

Jack POV
Last night, me and Gracie had a really good time and I can't stop thinking about it. Nothing major happened, just how happy she makes me feel and how much fun we had.

Gracie isn't as much of a 'shopper' as Courtney so we only shop for abou half the time and the other half we chilled in the food court at chik-fil-a.

Gracie bought some stuff at certain stores but she also liked trying on crazy outfits and taking pictures for her snapchat story or something, it was pretty funny.

"Watda think?" She asked me as she walked out of the dressing room wearing galaxy drop crotch pants, an old lady style sweater with cats and a rocking chair on it, and a pair of hot pink clogs. She posed a few times and pretended to pose.

Trying to stifle my laughs I told her she looked amazing.

"I'm getting it." She said and walked back into the dressing room.

She came out dressed and walked to the register with the clothes in her hands.

"Hi....." She said to the cashier.

HAHA she's actually going to buy it😂

"These don't fit. Can I give them to you?" She asked.

"Sure."

We walked out of the store seriously and as soon as we passed the doorframe, we looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"I thought you were actually going to buy that stuff." I told her in between laughs.

Incoming call: Matthew Espinoser

J: hello?

M: are you ready to go?

J: yup!

M: cool, meet me at the place I parked.

J: kaykay man.

"Let's go!" I grabbed Gracie's hand and began skipping. She started to skip with me too and we got a lot of weird looks.

We got to the car at the same time as Matt and Courtney and sat in the same seats of the car that we were in on the way there.

"Food?" Matt says and right away, me, Gracie, and Courtney all scream "YAS!"

"Off we go then!" Matt responded and started the car.