Chapter 110

*Courtney's POV*

I wake up next to Matt. He's still sleeping and he looks so cute. I look over and Shawn is playing his guitar, Maeve is still sleeping.

Its already 10 and we need to be out of the hotel by 11:30. Our flight leaves at 2:00. I grab my outfit which is black shorts, a purple and aqua floral shirt and flipflops. I take a quick shower and put my hair in a bun.

When I walk out of the shower I see Matt and Carter "Sup boys" I yell

Matt comes over and attacks me in a hug.

"K bye" Carter says as he walks out

Matt, who is still hugging me exclaims "Bae Im taking you to Starbucks"

"You're the best" I smile

He laughs "Im gonna get changed and then we'll go"

While he gets dressed I ask Shawn and Maeve if they want to come with us but they're going to some waffle place.

"Ready?" Matt asks

I grab his hand and we walk down to the elevator. I realize I haven't seen Gracie since the event yesterday. Shes probably fine since she's always with at least one of the guys so Ill just talk to her later.

We go down to the lobby and walk out the door. As we walk out I see Gracie, Gilinsky, and Hayes coming up the sidewalk. As we get closer to each other I see that Gracie's face is really cut up.

"Oh my god" Me and Matt say in unison.

"What" she asks

I point to her face "Your face"

"Oh um we'll tell you later have fun where ever your going" Gracie smiles

They walk back into the hotel and we start down the street.

"What do you think happened?" I ask Matt

He shrugs "I have no clue"

We just talk about possibilities that happened to her for the rest of the walk. When we get to Starbucks a bunch of fans ask us to take pictures with us. Matt is literally the cutest with his fans. He has the biggest smile on his face and its just adorable.

After the fans leave we order the usual. We go sit down at a table and start talking about school.

"Its good that we missed two days" Matt smiles

I nod "Yeah but how do you guys catch up?"

he chuckles "Well I don't know if everyone catches up but I just stay after school for a few minutes and the teachers are chill"

"Okay thanks" I tell him

"We're in a bunch of classes together so we can help each other"

I smile "Yaa"

Its already 11:15 by the time we finish so that leaves us 15 minutes to get back and pack everything up. Its takes like 10 minutes to walk back.

"We should probably run" Matt says

I look down at my flipflops.

"Get on my back babe" Matt says

I shake my head "No Ill run barefoot"

"Seriously, your a stick. Get on my back before I pick you up" He demands

"Damn boy your bossy" I say joking

He fake laughs "Please get on my back"

I jump on his back and wrap my legs around his abs and my arms around his shoulders. "Im gonna fall" I say