Chapter 55

Hayes POV
I was walking around backstage to get a bottle of water when I saw Jack g talking to Gracie. It looked kinda serious and Gracie looked kinda mad so I decided to wait until they finished to get it.

Then I saw something that I knew I shouldn't have seen.

Jack kissed Gracie.

For a second, I thought i saw her enjoy it until she pushed him away, said something and walked away. I hid while they walked back on to the stage.

When I got my water, I just decided to assume that they broke up because Gracie wouldn't ever do anything like that to cam and jack g isn't like that.

I saw them wipes ring to each other later but I decided to just talk to cam after the event.

*after magcon*

I saw cam walking down the hall past my room so I stopped him.

"How come you and Gracie broke up?" I asked him.

"What are you taking about?! Me and Gracie are still going out."he said. "Who told you we broke up?" He asked me.

Wow.

This is soo awkward.

"Ummm" I said.

"What?!" He asked me.

I rubbed the back of my neck and didn't look him in the eyes when I said "I saw Jack g and Gracie kissing backstage earlier tonight."

He looked like he was going to cry.

"How could they do this to me?!" He screamed. "My best friend and my girlfriend?!" He leaned against the wall and sank down until he was sitting with his face buried in his hands.

"I'm sure there's a mistake." I told him.

"How can that be a mistake?!" He shouted. "I loved her and all she did was play with my emotions!"

Gracie POV
I heard cam shouting in the hall so I went to go she what happened.

I saw Hayes crouched next to him and cam crying into his hands.

"Baby what's wrong?" I said waking towards him.

"I don't know!" He screamed "why don't you go ask Jack g?! You guys seem to be really close!!"

Omigod.

He knows we kissed.

"Cam please-" I started to say but he cut me off.

"I don't care right now Gracie. Just go home." He said, not looking up from his hands.

I walked over to Matt and Courtney and I saw them laughing and then they kissed.

I used to have that but now it's all gone.

I used to be happy like that.

Cam used to love me.

Used to.

"Courtney we have to leave now." I said pulling her away from Matt.

"Are you sure we can't-" she said but stopped when she looked at me and gave Matt a look that said ill tell you later.

"What happened Gracie?" She asked me once we were out of ear shot.

"He kissed me" I told her.

"Well, I mean yeah you guys are going-" she said but I cut her off.

"Me and Jack g!!" I screamed/whispered and started to cry.

"Omigod Gracie why?" She asked me.

I got in and said "he kissed me and I kissed back because I kinda liked it for like 2 seconds but then I thought about cam and I pushed him away." I've never cried this much before.

"Shhh" she said. "It's going to be ok let's get some Sherly temple mix and ice cream and go home." She told me.

I nodded my head and we ran into cvs really quick to get everything and went back to the hotel room

We fell asleep on the couch watching white chicks and clueless just like old times.

*morning*

I woke up with 5 new texts.

From: Gilinskyyyy
I'm so sorry about what happened I'm trying to talk to cam RN and tell him it was all my fault.

From: Gilinskyyyy
I know you liked that kiss just as much as I did and I know you're not meant for cam. Just let me explain.

From: Gilinskyyyy
Cam wants to talk to you, he won't talk to anyone else.

From: Cameron Dallas is my boyfriendd💕
Can we talk? I'll be in my hotel room all day.

From: MATT🐶
Is everything ok? I'm here to talk☺️

I texted Matt back first.

To: MATT🐶
I hope so. Thank you so much anyways😽

Then cam.

To: Cameron Dallas is my boyfriendd💕
Thank you so muchh. I'll be there in 10 mins.

I didn't bother texting jack back because I wanted to talk to cam right away.

I texted Courtney and told her I was going to talk to cam.

I didn't even shower, I just left after i put on a pair of flip flops with my pajamas. I wanted to talk to cam so bad.

I walked into the hall and went to the elevator to go to cams floor. I had already pressed the button and the door was 1 inch from closing when a had stopped it from closing.

In walked jack g.

Ugh.