Chapter 79

Courtney's POV
I felt Matt wrap his arms around me. I stood there for a second and thought.

I cant believe he just hurt his best friend, but he was just being protective.

I pushed outta his arms and ran home. I love Matt but I just need time with Gracie, I hope Cams already gone. I have to talk to her. When I get to the door I see Gracie sitting on the couch alone. Now I can talk to her. I go into the house and jump on the couch next to her.

C- "Heyy"

G- "Hi! Hows things with Matthew?"

C- "Wellllll......"

G- "DID HE HURT YOU🔪"

C- "No no no. Not me"

G- "what happened"

C- "Well Carter said he had feelings for me and Matt didn't take it very well and they got in a fight."

G- "Are you mad at Matthew?"

C- "Not really but I just needed to come home and think a little"

G- "Whatever you do stay with Matt. Nothing is gonna split you too up and Ill make sure of it."

C- "Hahaha okay! Hows Cammmeron?"

G- "Amazing"

C- "What did you guys do?"

G- "We went down to the fair on the pier."

C- "DID YOU GO ON THE FERRIS WHEEL?!"

G- "Yeah but I spilt ice cream all over my shirt while he was kissing me. Buuut he did give me his sweatshirt!!!"

C- "Awww. But I gotta go to bed"

G- "Good night"

Gracie's POV
A few minutes after Courtney went to bed I got a text.

From: Matt🏄
Hey, Can I come over

To: Matt🏄
Um sure, but Court went to bed

From: Matt🏄
Ok Ill be over in a minute

I wonder why he would want to come over when Courtney's sleeping?

I hear a know on the door then he just barged in.
He said "Hey, whats up?"
I replied "Nothing much, why did you want to come over"
"I just wanted to hang with someone, I hate being alone" he said
"Hahah well okay" I told him

For the next two hours I told him about Cam and he told me about Courtney and we watched Modern Family. Then he said he wanted to go upstairs and see if Courtney was awake.

Matts POV
After me and Gracie talked, I went upstairs to see if Courtney is awake. I opened her door and looked in her room. I could see her motioning me to come over, but she didnt say anything.
I took off my shirt and laid behind her and wrapped my arms around her. I kissed the top of her head and said
"Im really sorry for what happened with Carter, I was scared to loose you."
She held my hand and quietly said
"Its okay baby"
Then we both fell asleep.