Chapter 17

Gracie POV
I saw Courtney rush towards the door. I ran to her and questioned what was wrong? she said she just needed air, so I went back over to the guys. They invited me to take pictures with them and some fans. I said "sure, why not?!" After about half and hour Courtney and Matthew walked by holding hands. Matthew gave me a head nod and mouthed thank you. Then someone pulled my arm and dragged me up on stage. It was JackG he challenged me to a dance off. He knew I had the moves. Taylor agreed to be the judge. First it was Jacks turn. Lipgloss came blasting through the speakers.

He started to do the moonwalk and his hip movements, all the girls screamed. but Jack has nothing on me.

It was my turn. I requested Buckwild. it was my favorite song. The song came on and I started to do the spongebob and the jerk. Then Taylor came up and started to get closer and closer to me. I could hear him breathing right into my ear. Then I turned around so we were standing face to face. He grabbed my hands and spun me around. I looked over to JackG and he glared at me. After the song was over, everybody said it was a tie even though I'm obviously better. For the final performance Shawn sang Give Me Love, god he is perfect with his chiseled jawline. He has the voice of an angel. While all the fans were filing out the guys were still messing around outside.

I heard someone call my name. I look over and it was JackG. He motioned me to come over.

Jack G: Be careful with Taylor, he is a player.

Gracie: don't worry I don't want to start anything with anybody. Not yet at least, I winked at him.

JackG: Okay, I just don't want you to get hurt. (He says with a chuckle)

Gracie: thanks for looking out for me I appreciate it!!

Jack G: any time😊

Taylor POV
She picked my song.

She picked my song.

I swear it was a sign.

I couldn't help but dance right next to her and her camouflage bandana.

She kept on dancing. She didnt even pull away. But i didnt know if she already a thing with Gilinsky. Maybe I should talk to him.

OR NAHH

Courtney POV
We left magcon really late but I don't care because I'm so happy.

Jack and Jack were about to drive me, Gracie, and Matt home but Carter's mom told us there was an extra room because she wasn't going to stay the night anymore. Carter came around and winked at us.

"Yeah" he said "you guys can stay over night." 😏

"Cahtah don't do dat!!" Carter's mom said. "You can go to room 583." She said to us smiling.

We thanked her, got the room key and then all the boys walked with us to our room because they were all next to each other.

Everyone say down somewhere in our room. Me and Matt were on my bed, Gracie and the jacks were on hers and all the other guys took over the floor with a million pillows and blankets.

We were lying down and Matt had his arm wrapped around my waist and his chin on my shoulder omg he's so cutee😊 Gracie asked if anyone wanted to watch a movie and jack g got out frozen.

We all sang along to the songs so loud that someone from the front desk had to call our room to ask us to be quiet because the people in rooms near us were trying to sleep, thank you very much.

"Jeez" Nash said "she has almost as much sass as skylynn"

We all laughed together and kept watching the movie. I fell asleep about halfway through.

A/N thank you sooooo much for 100+ reads!!!!! We'll update one more time tonight so stay tuned😘
-c🙈💕