Chapter 66

Courtneys POV
I woke up and Matthew was laying next to me. He probably came in after I fell asleep. I look over at the other bed and Gracie isn't there. I reach on the night stand to grab my phone. Its already 9:30

From: Gracie👐🐠
Im boarding with Cam Ill be back by 10:30 so we can get to the airport around 11:30

To: Gracie👐🐠
Okay Im getting breakfast with Matthew. See you soon

Matthew woke up a few minutes after I did.

He rolled over and said "Good morning gorgeous" in his morning voice.

I said "Hey babe, wanna get breakfast?"

He told me "yaaas"

I went to wash my face and brush my teeth, then he did the same. We left and got in the elevator.

Me and Matt talked about how much we were going to miss all the guys and mahogany and meeting fans and stuff and when we got down to the buffet in the hotel for breakfast, we saw Jack and Jack at the same table together.

They looked like they were talking about something serious but I don't think Matt noticed because he told me he was going to go get some pancakes. I wasn't really hungry for some reason but I know breakfast is the most important meal of the day so I went over to get some yogurt.

Jack and Jack still haven't noticed me and Matt walk in but the yogurt is right next to where their table is so they might see me then, I don't want to interrupt what ever they're talking about (I'm kinda happy they didn't notice me yet so maybe I can listen to what they're taking about😂)

I walked over to the yogurt and I was about 3 feet from them so I could vaguely hear what they were saying.

Then I heard Jack j say "tell her."

And Jack g say "I can't man, she's going out with cam." And put his head in his hands.

"But you love her." Jack j said to him.

I held my breath and walked away as fast and quietly as I could toward Matt.

"Aren't you going to eat?" He asked me.

"Um..." I said "I'm just going to get something at the airport, I'm not really hungry."

"Ok beautiful." He said with a smile and noticed jack and jack. "Hey guys!!" He shouted.

Jack g looked up from his hands with red eyes and faked a smile. "Hey." Was all he said the whole rest of the morning. I feel like I should talk to him about what I heard but I don't know when to.