Chapter 56

Gracie POV
Jack G walked into the elevator. He pressed the lobby and stepped back.
"Hey, Im really sorry about everything. I honestly didnt mean for it to turn into a big deal." he says to me. I glance at him and say
"Yeah its chill"
then the elevator stopped and I got out.

Man that was awkward.

Cams POV

After what happened yesterday, I just went up to a hotel room and watched tv alone. The guys had come to check on me a few times but I just said I was fine and I wanted to be alone.

Then Jack came in. He sat across from me and explained everything. He told me how he went in to kiss Gracie and how she pushed him off. Now I just need to talk to Gracie. I feel horrible for pushing her away.

About an hour after Jack left I heard a knock. It must be her. I walked over to answer. Wearing my plaid pajama pants and no shirt. I opened the door.

Gracie was standing there, also wearing plaid pajama pants. But she had on a shirt. I looked into her eyes and we said "Im so sorry!" at the same exact time. She stepped in and sat on the edge of the bed. I sat about a foot away from her angled towards her.
She started to tell me how Jack went in first and she pulled away as fast as she could.

I understand. She didn't mean to get kissed it just kinda happened.

Then I apologized for being a jerk and overreacting.

The we both started cracking up.
It was the feeling again . The feeling I get when Im with her. My stomach tingles and my hearts start beating like crazy.

When we stop laughing I pull her into a big bear hug.
(Its a little too early to start kissing)

For the rest of the day we watch movies all day. Then I invite her to go out to dinner with me. She agrees and goes to her room to get ready.

Gracie POV

Im glad me and Cameron have cleared everything up. He's so sweet to take me out to dinner. When I arrive at me and Courtney's hotel room her and Matthew are making a vine. Its of Matthew diving onto the bed when Courtney says "Swimmers in a race"
I call out "Great form Matthew!" even though his dive is off.

Then I tell them how Cameron invited me to go out to dinner with him. Courtney volunteers to help me get ready.

I take a shower and dry my hair. Then Courtney curls it.

Its a good thing she has packed a different out fit for every possible situation. We decide that I should wear a floral lavender and white romper, with light purple vans to match. After I get dressed I go put in a little bit if makeup. Cameron said he does not like it when I wear a lot of makeup.

After I get all ready me, Court and Matthew just hang out for a while. I go in my phone and scroll through twitter.

@Camerondallas-
Tonights gonna be perfect😍

Aw he is literally the cutest. I retweet it and keep scrolling. I see a picture of Maeve and Shawn on a jet ski. Awh Shaeveeee.

A knock on the door interrupts me. I take one last look in the mirror and fix my hair. I slowly walk to the door. When I open it I see Cameron who is standing there wearing khaki pants and a blue button up collared shirt.

ASDFGHJSKA HES PERFECT!

He says "Heyy Gracie, you look gorgeous" I respond "Well so do you" He says hi to Matt and Courtney and tells me its time to go.