Chapter 28

Jack Johnson's POV

Last night was really really fun. The good part about this group is hat everyone gets along and has fun together. Im glad that Courtney and Gracie are making new friends.

Now me Jack and Gracie are driving to meet everyone at breakfast. We are the first ones there so we get a table. I sit in between Jack and Gracie. Then everyone else comes in and sits at our table. Courtney and Matthew are next to Shawn and Maeve and then the rest of the guys. After were done eating we go back to the girls house.

Gracie POV

After breakfast we all go back to my house. Carter, Aaron, Maeve and Shawn leave.

Me, Courtney, Matthew, the Jacks, and Cameron try to clean up the house a little bit. Cameron tells us that his parents are going on a cruise with out him so I invite him to stay at our house for a few days if he wants. He says yes and thanks us.

Matthew promised that he would take Courtney on a date so they picked tonight. Matthew went home to get ready and Courtney went upstairs to get ready, she will probably take at least 4 hours. That means Im left to spend the day with the Jacks and Cameron. I tell them that I need to get some new clothes so they agree to come to the mall with me. I drive us there. We pull into the parking lot and enter into Macy's. I don't really like anything in there so we keep walking through. Right outside of Macy's was Sports Authority. I needed to get new workout clothes. I pick out a few pairs of shorts, blue and black free runs, black nike pros, 2 sports bras, and I got a nike sweatshirt. Jack and Jack got a few items then we left. We passed by Holister, Me and Cameron wanted to go in but Jack and Jack refused to step foot in there. I ended up getting a red flannel shirt, jean shorts, a black skater skirt and a tight white crop top that said "Cali" on it. Cameron got new red board shorts and we left Holister. We met the Jacks out side and kept walking, JackJ wanted a new hat so we stopped in Lids and he picked out a blue and yellow snapback that said "Ball don't lie" on it. We left that store and went to the Vans store. I got a navy tank top that said "Vans", a grey sweatshirt that said "off the wall" and me and Cameron got matching red muscle tanks that said "hang loose" with the hand symbol thing. Also I got galaxy vans. We left that store. I wanted to go to Forever 21 but on the way over girls started to crowd, asking for pictures. The guys told me that they'd meet me at the store. I made it to the store. I found a really cute tribal print black and white tight skirt, some pink shorts, a grey and black striped maxi skirt that goes down to the floor and I get me Jack, Jack and Cameron matching friendship bracelets. Just as Im walking out of the store I see the guys. We all want to go to the food court. We all get pretzels and lemonade. After we finish I want to get a new bikini so we stop in Pink. I find a white and pink polka dotted one and buy it. Finally we leave the mall and hop into my Jeep.

I ask the guys if they want to help me make dinner, since Courtney and Matthew are going out. They say yes so we stop into Stop And Shop on the way home. We get spigetti, meat, pasta sauce, french bread, and some fourth of July cupcakes for desert since its fourth of July tomorrow. We leave the grocery store. I pull into the drive way and the guys help me carry in all the bags. They empty the food into the cabinets and I go put all my new stuff away. I decide to change into my black and grey maxi skirt and white tank top that says "Cali". He skirt goes up just below my belly button and my shirt goes down right above my belly button, so there is about a 3 inch gap showing my stomach. When I get back down stairs they are all eating the cookies we made last night.

Camerons POV

When Gracie walked into the kitchen she looked way different. She was wearing a long skirt and a tight crop top, showing her stomach. Ive only seen her wearing shorts and tees/tanks. I don't know if I have a thing for her. Jack Gilinsky might like her but they just seem to be close friends. For the next few days I spent with her Ill just see how I feel.

Now its time to make dinner. We are having spigetti and meatballs. I chop up some onions and give them to Johnson who is mixing he meat and seasonings together, so he can add the onions. Gracie is sitting there talking and laughing with JackG. I feel a little jealous but what ever. We start rolling the meat into balls and the. stick them into the oven. While they're baking we go outside and sit on the deck and talk about life. The timer goes off and I put the meatballs into sauce and start making the spigetti. Gracie and Johnson go set the dining room table. Then the spigetti is ready so I put everything into a big bowl. We all sit around the table and start eating.

When ever I am with these people I have a great time.

After we clean up we go out onto the big front porch and sit and eat the cupcakes. Its only about 6 so we decide to go down to the boardwalk.

Gracie POV

I wonder how Courtney's date is going?..............