Chapter 35

Jack G POV
I ran away as fast as I could.

I can't believe I was too late.

Cam gets all the girls.

I drove home and I got a text from Courtney after I got changed.

From: COURTNEYY💁👑
Do you want to come over? All the other guys and mahogany are here too😎

To: COURTNEYY💁👑
Sure! I need some cheering up anyways😊 I'll be there soon.

From: COURTNEYY💁👑
Okayy! we can talk about it when you get here if you want😚

To: COURTNEYY💁👑
Tysm😌

When I got there, I knocked on the door and Courtney came to greet me with an understanding look.

"Hey," she said with a simp athletic smile "are you ok?"

"Yeah" I said looking around, "is Gracie here?"

"No she's out with cam sorry" she said and went back to Matt.

I think she got the memo that I didn't want to talk right now.

Courtney POV
I got the door and saw jack standing there. He looked so sad but he wouldn't tell me what was going on and I knew he wouldn't. Then he asked for Gracie and I told him she was with cam and he looked like he was gonna cry.

I called Gracie to tell her she should come home but she didn't pick up.

I called and texted her about 5 times each. I hope she's ok.

We all watched a movie together and jack just stayed in the corner of the couch on his phone and he didn't even look up once. Everyone else was having fun. Maeve, Shawn, Aaron, me, Matt, Jack J, Nash, Mahogany, Carter and Taylor were all here so there had to be someone for him to talk to.

I walked over to were shawn and Maeve where and asked shawn if he knew what was wrong with Jack but he said he didn't and decided to go ask him.

Me and Maeve were talking and laughing together. She's so nice and I think it's gonna be nice to have another girl friend because there are so many guys and me and Gracie.

After we were talking for like 30 mins I asked her if she wanted to have a girls day with me and Gracie next week and go to the mall and then sleep over after.

"OMIGOD YAS!!"she screamed and we both started laughing until we were holding our stomachs and couldn't talk.

Gracie's POV
When me and cam decided to go home, I checked my phone and saw 5 missed calls from Courtney and 6 new messages from Courtney.

From: court court💕🍍
Jack looks really sad and asked for you.

From: court court💕🍍
Can you come home now?

From: court court💕🍍
Please come home nowwww he's not talking to any oneeeee

From: court court💕🍍
I'm really worried please answer Gracieeee.

From: court court💕🍍
Maeve's gonna come over next week for a girls day!!!

I didn't want to text when I was driving so I called her.

{G-Gracie c-Courtney}

G- OMIGOD Courtney calm down!!!

C-haha sorry!! I got worried.

G- hahah it's ok! Is Jack still there?

C- ummm let me check....

G- alrighty

C- he was just about to leave but i got him!!!

G- ok tell him I'll be home in 1 minute!!!

C- ok see you then!!!

-end of call-

Shawn POV

"Woah man I'm so sorry that's rough" I said to jack after he told me what he saw at the beach and about his feelings for Gracie.

"It's ok I just need to find a way for the to break up so I can be with her." He said.

That really surprised me. Jack seems like he would want Gracie to be happy.

"I don't know if that's the best idea man, I wouldn't be happy if someone tried to break me and Maeve up and if you were with Gracie and someone tried to break you guys up I know you wouldn't be happy." I told him.

"I know but I love her, cam doesn't." And he started crying and walking to the door.

Woah.

He never cries.