Chapter 111

*Jack Gilinsky POV*

I am falling harder and harder for Gracie. She is so carefree and I like that. Her hair is soft too and shes loud and willing to do anything. Im going to build up our friendship and see if she starts to like me.

I cant stop thinking about her but I finally fall asleep.

I wake up at 7am and take a quick shower. I get dressed, grab a granola bar, my backpack, and keys. I run outside and drive across the street to Johnson. He gets in my truck and I start driving.

"You look happy" He says

I grin "Ya I hung out with Gracie last night"

"Oh so that was you guys making all that noise outside at 2am" He complains

I laugh "Yes, yes it was"

We get to school with a minute to spare so I run right to homeroom. During morning announcements I kept thinking about her and ended up writing "homieG" on the desk. I hear the bell ring so I rush out of class and down the hall. I see Gracie smiling at every one she walks past. Shes wearing light blue jeans and a baseball tee with black rainboots.

She sees me as we get closer.

"Hey" She hipchecks me

"Sup"

She groans "I got english with Shanley next, its a rough class."

"Oh well at least you get it over with" I say

"Yeah! You're right"

Nash walks over "We've got Shanley" then he notices me and whispers something in her ear. She blushes and turns bright red.

"See you at lunch" she smiles then walks away swinging her hips next to Nash.

What did he whisper to her? Does he like her? He's known I have liked her since she moved here. I just hope I make a move before he does. What ever. I just go to Math.

I walk into class and we're getting assigned seats. I cringe when I hear "Jack G, next to Georgia"

Even though shes a grade below, shes in my class. I am not the smartest.

Ugh. I walk over and sit next to her. "Hey Jaack" she says flipping her hair

I say "Hi" quickly

She sighs and turns around and talks to one of her minions. "Yeah did you see her face? What an attention whore"

I know they're talking about Gracie so I clench my jaw and try to tune them out and do the work on the board.

"Girls! Stop talking" I hear the teacher yell.

I look at Georgia and smirk. She rolls her eyes and takes a deep breath. The rest of class I just ignore her.

*SKIP TO FRIDAY*

*Gracie POV*

All this week people have been asking me about my face. I just say I got in a surf accident so I don't cause anything. Georgia has been calling me a slut, whore, fat, and other mean stuff. Its not fun but whatever.

Now its lunch I'm walking down the hall and I see Gilinsky looking thru his locker. I quietly walk up to him and put my mouth close to his ear. "HEY" I scream really loud.

He jumps up and turns around

"Holy shit, you scared me"

"Your welcome" I smile

He grabbed his lunch and shut his locker. "Lets go"

We start walking down the hall. I see Georgia and try to act unnoticeable. But she sees me and smashes her shoulder against me while coughing "Fat slut". I look at the ground and keep walking. I feel a tear drop but wipe it off so Jack doesn't see.
"Just don't even listen, shes just jealous" he says while putting his arm around my shoulder.