Chapter 107

Gracie POV

Magcon earlier today was really fun. I love meeting all the fans and just having a good time up on stage with all the guys and Courtney and Mahogany and Maeve.

Me and Cam have had low key conversations but not alone. He keeps coming over to me but I just walk over to someone else so we're not alone. Now were all going out to dinner, well not Matt and Courtney because they went to see some musical, and Shawn and Maeve are going somewhere together.

I just got ready so now Im just waiting for everyone else. I get up to look out the window which is a great view of time square. I feel someone pull my waist. I spin around and its Cam.
"Hey Cam" I say not looking at him

He lets go of my waist and runs his fingers thru his hair "Im sorry, I just might still have feelings for you"

"Im still trying to get over you. I love you but now just as a friend. I don't think long distance would work." I say looking him in the eye.

"I understand, if you ever need anything Ill always be there for you. Im just a flight away" He steps closer

"Thank you Cam. I mean it" He pulls me into a bear hug then kisses the top of my head.

We both step away as Carter comes in. "Oooooh" He sings

"No Carter we're just friends nothing else" I explain

He nods "Good cuz Jack would flip" he walks out into another room as Hayes comes in and jumps on the bed. "Come on Im starving lets goo" He yells

Me and Cam both laugh at him and we all go out into the hall.

"What kind of food do you all want?" Taylor asks us

Hayes screams "I DONT REALLY CARE I JUST WANT FOOD!"

"Lets go to that italian restaurant thats like family style, I used to go there back in Boston with my friends family. Its so good" I recommend

"YAS" Everyone agrees

We all start walking towards the elevator

We all squish in and ride to the lobby. The whole way down its wicked loud because everyone just is always making random noises. I actually like when its loud because when I used to live in Boston, my parents were always at work and Courtney was never home so I was just alone and it was always quiet. I hate being alone.

We all walk out of the hotel and down a block to time square. Im walking in between Nash and Sam. Sam puts his arm around my shoulders because there are so many people here, and fans keep mobbing us so I send a group message.

To:Group Message
Okay lets all meet up at the restaurant in 20 minutes.

We all got separated in different groups, it was just me and Sam. Thankfully no one really noticed us so we went right to the restaurant.

"Hi can I have a table for 13 please"
Sam asks the host

"Yes it will be a 30 minute wait" He smiles

We both thank him and go sit on a bench and wait.

People texted me back saying they would meet us soon.

"Sooo. Hows Jack" Sammy nudges my arm

I roll my eyes "Uh what?"

"We all know your into each other" He chuckles

"He doesn't like me that way" I explain

"What" he laughs "Hes crazy about you, just say you like him"