Chapter 11

Courtney POV
This kid is scaring me now...

He threatened to climb down my chimney.

I walked to the door and he thought I was gonna open it.

Idiot.

I locked it.

Gracie POV
"COURTNEY!!!" I screamed.

"WHAT?!" She screamed back.

"TURN THE FREAKING SOUND OFF YOUR PHONE BEFORE I CUT YOU AND THE PERSON TEXTING YOU!!" I screamed.

Then I got a text, too.

From: Matt
Hey😠 I don't want to be cut thank you vey much.

I laughed and screamed down to Courtney.

"TEXT MATT BACK!"

"NO" she said and wasn't changing her mind.

To: Matt
She's not going to text you back so I'll let you in the back door.

I wasn't even downstairs before I could see Matt standing at the back door with a bouquet of flowers in his hands and a smile in his face.

I let him and and told him to be quiet. We walked upstairs to Courtney's room and I opened the door.

"Hey Courtney, someone's here to see you!!" I said and she didn't even look up.

"Go away Matt" she said faltly.

Jeez someone has anger issues.

"Just let me explain, Courtney." He said, begging.

She hesitated and finally said,"ok but you only get 5 minutes."

"THANK YOU!!!!!" He screamed.

Courtney POV
Gracie walked out and closed the door but I knew she would be sitting on the other side, listening.

Whatever.

"Courtney I just want to start by saying I was a jerk" Matt said. "I should've never let Georgia pull me away from you. I'm really sorry"

I just say there and looked at my imaginary wrist watch, making him laugh a little.

"I didn't kiss her, she kissed me and I didn't know you were watching or that you would care so much." He started. "Georgia is my ex and she cheated on me for 3 months during the 4 month span we were going out. And that's only the stuff i know about. I'm so sorry."

I sighed and started to talk. "I'm sorry, too. I shouldn't have reacted that way. I didn't mean to make a scene or-"

"Courtney, none of this is your fault. I should've stopped her, I should've ignored her, I should've done something differently." He said. "To be honest, I kinda like you, not Georgia. In fact, I hate Georgia. That's why I brought you these." He said handing me the bouquet of roses.

"I like you, too" I said with a big smile on my face and slightly blushing.

"Courtney smith," he started, getting down in his right knee making me laugh. "Would you do me the honor of being my date to dinner on Friday night?"

"I would be honored" I told him, blushing a little.

He got up and hugged me.

He smells nice😊

The. He held my hand and walked me out of my room.

When he opened the door, he heard a loud noise.

"OW!!" Gracie screamed lying with her back and head on the floor. "Can't you see I'm eavesdropping here?!?!"

We just laughed and walked downstairs.

We watched tv the suite life of zach and Cody (gotta live the oldies) for 30 mins and he left after.

When he walked out the door he said "I'm really glad I met you" and kissed me on the check!!!