Chapter 85

Jack G POV

From: Graciee
Hey do you wanna come over around seven for a bonfire, Jack, Nash, Hayes, Aaron, Shawn, Maeve, Matt, and Cam are coming too! Bring a bathing suit

To: Graciee
Sounds fun see you at seven😃

When ever Gracie texts me I cant help smiling. Im really glad we've stayed friends after the incident when I kissed her and all that drama went down.

I dont care how.
But I will get her.
Eventually.

Its only 5:30 right now so I have an hour and a half. Me and Jack are just chilling. I ask him if he wants to come to the supermarket to get s'mores stuff with me. He agrees so we get in my truck and drive over to Stop and Shop. We get marshmallows, gram crackers, hershey bars and juice boxes. Cause who doesnt love juice boxes?

After we get home Jack J runs over to his house to put on his bathing suit. I run upstairs to pick out what Im gonna wear. I pull on my red board shorts and a black bro tank from the bro tank store and grab my sweatshirt in case it gets chilly

At exactly seven I meet Jack out side my house so I can drive him over with me. After like a 7 minute drive we pull up to Gracie and Courtney's house. Everyone is already here, we walk through the back gate to see everyone in the pool. I put the food on the table, rip my shirt off and cannon ball in close to where Maeve is sitting and splash her. Shawn dives in after me and splashes water into my face. All the boys jump in, then I see Gracie and I pause, we stare into each others eyes. Then Cam walks over to her, picks her up from behind and kisses on the cheek. My smile soon drops as I see her and cam kissing. She turns around and looks back at me again and I look away.

Gracie POV
Me and Gilinsky make eye contact. His eyes are big and brown and his jawline is ughh. But I feel Cam behind me pull me into a kiss. Now I feel all guilty so I try to make it up to him by wrapping my arms around him and kissing him harder. I feel really bad because I know Jack is watching. But I dont know if Jack still likes me or nah so I just shrug it off and go sit by the fire with Cam and everyone else.

We make s'mores for a while then we play never have I ever. I find out some interesting things.

Now we're all sitting around the fire just talking about random stuff. I decide to go back in the pool so I get up and dive into the pool. I feel someone grabbing my waist so I look back and its Cam. We swim over to the shallow end. Cam picks me up and throws me. I start laughing and then I choke on the water when I come up for air. Cam brings me over to the side and lifts me out. He starts to give me mouth to mouth because he thinks I actually cant breathe. Then he realizes I'm laughing. Not dying. He pulls me back into the pool and we have a splash war. Hayes and Johnson notice because they jump into the pool and join our war. After my eyes start stinging I get out and dry off.

I walk over to where everyone is sitting around the fire and we find out that no one ate dinner. I offer to go get pizza. Everyone agrees. I call the pizza place which is like 15 minutes away and order two cheese pizzas. They said it will be ready in 30 minutes so I take a quick shower. When I get out I pull my hair into a side fishtail and put on jean shorts with a Bruins teeshirt. I grab my wallet and go tell everyone Im going to pick it up. Cam offers to come with me but I tell him he doesn't have too so he takes a shower.

As Im walking down the front steps I hear someone run through the door and say
"Ill come to keep you company!"

I turn around and its Gilinsky.