Chapter 63

Jack g POV
Were in Disney today and we all split up into 3 groups. I'm not with Gracie or cam or Courtney so I feel kinda relieved. When I got a text from Gracie my stomach did a flip.

From: GRACIE👐🐠
Were going out to dinner after at one of the places in downtown Disney and we'll meet there at 7😎

I tell the guys and then I text her back.

To: GRACIE👐🐠
Ok! We'll be there😄

We go on a bunch of guys and meet some fans and take pictures. Some people offered to let us cut them in line but we just said no.

-7 o'clock-

We get to the restaurant that Gracie told us to meet at and walked in to see everyone else. We're not dressed up or anything because we didn't go back to the hotel after and it's not a fancy place anyways. I see Gracie and cam and he has his arm around her hip and I tense up.

"You ok man?" Jack j asks me, following my gaze "oh." Is all he says after that.

Jack j and carter are the only people who know about how I feel towards Gracie. I would tell Courtney but she and Gracie are such good friends, I'm afraid she might tell her.

Everyone seems happy and talking to someone so I join in with Nash and Matt and Courtney who are talking about why amusement park workers are this nations backbone.

"Without them, amusement parks would be riots and people would kill each other to get to the front of the lines." Nash explained while Courtney and Matt tried to hide their laughs.

"Table for 15" the waitress says.

We all sit at a table in the back corner of the restaurant and start looking at the menus. I'm sitting across from cam with Gracie on his left and Catthew on his right😏 to the left of me was mahogany and to my right was carter.

After the waitress gave us our drinks, we just decided to get pizza for all of us instead of everyone getting something different. The pizza comes about 20 minutes later.

Matts making a vine and everyone is just talking and stuff so I just listen. When I look across from me, I see cam and Gracie whispering about something. They don't have any expression on their face, just whispering. I try to listen in discretely but they stop talking and gracie looks kinda upset and she doesn't talk to cam for the rest of the night, she's just on her phone.

-in the hotel-

Courtney POV
After we get to our rooms, I get straight in the shower and when I get out, I see Gracie sitting on her bed with mascara running down her cheeks and her laptop on her lap.

"At you ok?" I ask her with a concerned face.

A/N 11.7K WHAT IS LIFE😩🙌

I love y'all😘
-c💕🍍