Chapter 93

Gracie POV

Earlier today I went to the mall with JackJ, Carter, Aaron and Nash. Besides the fact that they teased me almost all day about Jack Gilinsky, we had so much fun. Until we got kicked out for stealing a mall cops segway.

Carter dropped me off at home so I could get ready. Then he and the other guys would be here at 6. Now its 5:30 and me and Courtney are surprisingly ready.

Im wearing a black high waisted skater skirt and a white lacy tank top with teal sandals and I straightened my hair.

Courtney's wearing a black bodycon skirt with a light pink flowy tank top and curly hair with white sandals.

Now were just talking on the couch waiting for the guys to come.

"Soooo, hows Gilinsky" she nudges my arm while saying Gilinsky

I cant help but smile when I hear his name but I dont want Courtney to know I might like him so I try to play it cool.

"Umm good I guess" She notices Im blushing while I tell her

Courtney laughs "Come on Gracie, you obviously like him and he is in love with you. Just go out"

"I still don't know if I do like Jack but I still love Cam." My face falls when I think of Cam.

I decide to face time him since were still friends. It rings and rings and rings. Finally some one picks up. Its not Cam. Its Kian and Sam.

"Hi Kian! Hi Sam! Wheres Cameron??" I say excited to see them.

Both of there smiles fade and they look away in the same direction.

"Whats going on" I ask confused

They look at each other "Um nothing"

"Wheres Cam?" I ask again

They both say "Hes ah kinda busy"

"Oh whats he doing"

They glance over in the same direction again

"hes just talking to his mom on the phone." Sam says

"But your on Cams phone, whats actually happening? Please just show me Cam?" I ask

"ohhhh K" Kian says flipping the screen

I see some girl sitting really close to Cam kissing him. I mean we've been broken up for only a few weeks. I guess he already got over me. Its okay. What ever. Its his life.

"Oh sorry guys I have to go. Tell Cam to text me later or something" I fake a smile and hang up.

"What just happened?" Courtney questions

"um nothing it's fine" I sigh

she pats my shoulder "We're gonna have so much fun tonight and you can hang out with Jack"

"Yeah I guess" I say as the door bell rings.

Jack Gilinskys POV

Me and the rest of the guys are all standing on the porch. I'm wearing cargo shorts and a bright green shirt. Matt goes up and rings the bell.

Courtney answers and hugs and kisses Matt. I just wish that
could be me and Gracie.

We all go into the living room. I see Gracie at the end of the couch leaning her cheek on her hand. she looks like she's gonna cry. Even when we walked in she didn't even say a word or look up at us.

"Ayyy Gracie" Carter yells from across the room.

She smiles and stands up. Aw she looks so dressed up. usually she just wears jean shorts and a tee shirt but not now.

"You look beautiful." I say and take her hand, leading her to the door.

"Right back atcha'" she says to me with a wink.

She let's go of my hand when we get to the door and we go our separate ways into the cars. Courtney went with Matt, Aaron and JackJ. I go with Gracie, cartah, mahogany, and shawn. I sat next to Gracie and shawn was on her other side while mahogany drove with cartah in the front. We were singing along to the radio until carter got a little too crazy and almost made mahogany loose control of the car. Then we just all went on our phones.

Me and Gracie are sitting so close our thighs are touching. Our hands hovering near each other. The car takes a sharp turn and Gracie leans into me and our hands touch.

I look at her and she smiles and blushes, but doesn't look over at me.

"WERE ALMOST THERE!" Mahogany shouts.

She pulls into a parking spot and we get out. We meet the other guys in front of the club. Its about 8. Theres already a long line.

"okay now split up into groups of two and merge into different groups, when you get to the doors run in when the bouncer isn't looking" Gracie explains

Out of all of us she would be the one to know how to sneak into a club. Shes more of rule breaker than a rule follower. Its so cute.

Everybody already started to get in line but Gracie.

"So wanna go in with me?" I ask

"Sure!"

We weave our way into the middle of a group of probably 22 year olds. They don't really notice us. We get closer and closer to the doors. While they get there IDs checked we run in. No one even questions our age.

We walk in and see our friends. Then I notice Courtney and Matt arnt here.