Chapter 106

Matt POV
Me and Courtney had a really good time with everyone else tonight other than the creepy stalker man. We never get to be alone though. I got her something I know she'll be really excited to do so we could be alone for a night in NYC.

We talked about Gracie and Jack g the whole night. They both like each other and we decided to ship it.

"Watch this." Courtney pulled out her phone and took a picture of Gracie leaning against Jack as they both laughed. Her hand was pressed on his chest and both had their eyes crinkled like an Asian.

@courtneysmithh
I ship #jacie😏❤️
pic.twitter/hdj827dj

I laughed when I saw it and looked back over to them.

"Who's gonna notice first?" Courtney held her hands up and danced in her seat.

I couldn't hold back my laugh for more than a second before we both cracked up.

"What the-" Jack Johnson started but then saw Courtney's phone clutched in her hand and smirked. He pulled out his phone as well and mouthed twitter?

I nodded my head.

He scrolled for a second and then stopped. "SHIPPED THOUGH UPS!" He screamed and fist pumped.

Everyone exchanged glances with one another and shrugged their shoulders thinking he was talking about me and Courtney.

After we finished eating, we pay and leave to go back to the hotel. The car ride is a turn up. Then Gracie sees the picture of Jack and her.

Gracie yells "Um Courtney why would you ever tweet that picture? Im fricken ratchet."

Court starts laughing

Finally we arrive at the hotel and go up to the rooms and surprisingly everyone actually goes to sleep in the right rooms.

•Morning•

I just woke up and its 8:45, we have sound check for the event in a little over an hour. We are all meeting in the hall at 9 so we can go to breakfast.

I take a quick shower then wake up Cam, Sam, and Shawn. We all go down to breakfast and eat. After we finish we head straight to the stage room. Shawn, Jack, Jack, Taylor, and Dillon sing there songs, and we all just dance around.

Sound check went by really fast and now we get to meet the VIP. I take pictures with all the fans and then everyone else starts coming in. We all do our things on stage. As the show starts to end I pull Courtney aside.

"Hey bae, Im taking you somewhere after"

She smiles "Oh my gosh where?"

"Id ruin the surprise" I smirk

I peck her lips and we go up on stage and thank everyone for coming. While everyone else is still doing random things on the stage I decide to pick up Courtney and sneak out so we can get ready with no one bothering us.

I run up behind her and grab her waist. I gently pick her up off the ground and walk out into the lobby. She keeps giggling and its so cute. I put her back in the ground.

"Today was so much fun" She says

I nod "Yeah but tonight will be funner"

We step into the elevator "As long as I'm with you."

"Ill come get you at 5:52 on the dot. Okay?" I ask

"Okay." she laughs

We go to our separate rooms to get ready.