Chapter 116

Gracie POV

I wake up at 7am, throw on jean shorts and a grey long sleeve then I go downstairs and grab a granola bar. I quickly braid my hair to the side and go brush my teeth. I yell "BYE" to Courtney since she is going with Matt. I get my backpack and keys then run out the door.

I see Matt across the street, they're gonna be late, and wave then I start driving to school. I pull into a parking spot then go to homeroom with a minute to spare. I sit next to Nash.

"Your coming camping this weekend, right" I ask

He nods "Yes I am"

"Its gonna be great" I tell him

"Im so hype to go" He says

The next four classes go by really fast. I walk out of math and go find Jack since its lunch and he's taking me out for a bagel. I see him down the hall talking to Jack Johnson. I go over to them and say "Lets go! Im starving"

"Where are we going?" Johnson asks

"Me and Gracie are going to bagel world" Jack G says

"Well he can come if" I start but Jack G takes my arm and pulls me down the hall.

"I feel bad now" I say

"He'll be fine" Jack says

"Okay. Are you still coming over for dinner tonight, to meet my mom?" I ask

"Ya sure" He answers

"She makes the best chicken pot pie" I say as I grab my wallet from my locker

"Sweet, what if she hates me tho?" JackG asks

I laugh "No she doesn't hate anyone, besides Justin Bieber, and how could she hate you"

"Okay good" He chuckles

As we're walking down the hall Im not paying attention so I find myself falling flat on my face. I look up and see Georgia laughing. "Oops, sorry slut" she giggles

"Stop it, just leave her alone" Jack yells

I stand back up on my feet and quickly walk out the door fast, seniors can leave and go out to lunch. I run down the stairs. I stand on the sidewalk, then I hear someone coming down the stairs behind me. I bet its Jack. He puts his hands around my waist, picks me up, and spins me around.

he gently puts me down "lets go get bagels"

"Why do you even hang around with me? Im a slut and you deserve to be friends with better people other than me." I say still standing in the same spot looking at the ground.

He grabs my hand and we start walking to his truck "Well, you are chill, spontaneous, crazy, carefree, funny, and my best friend. Please don't ever let anything that she says get to you. Ever."

"I love you" I smile as I climb into his truck

"Love you too" He smiles back

We get to bagel world and order our food. As usual I get a sesame seed with cream cheese and raspberry ice tea, Jack gets cinnamon sugar with peanut butter (Its actually amazing) we sit at a table and eat. We talk about random stuff while we eat. After we have to go back to school but at least there is only two classes, and they're both with Sam so its fun.

*RING RING*

Finally school is over and I have to drive straight to the airport to pick up my mom. I get to the airport and wait near the luggage pickup for a few minutes. I see my mom walking toward me. I get up and run over to her I hug her for a second and step back.