Chapter 76

Gracie's POV
Aw Courtney and Matt are so adorable laying on the couch omg.

Me and Cam walk by them and go into the kitchen. I grab some goldfish and pull Cam out onto the deck. We sit at the table listening to music. My favorite song comes on. Trouble by Never Shout Never. I start singing all the words but Cam interrupts me.

"Hey what are you doing on Saturday night?" he asks me

I reply "Ummmm nothing probably"

"Well I want to take you out" he tells me

I question "Where?"

"I got two tickets to the Emblem Three concert and Never Shout Never is opening for them, I know how much you love them. Do you wanna come?"

ASKJDJANDK CAM IS THE BEST PERSON EVER HES SO SWEEET!

"Oh my god Cam! I thought the concert was sold out" I scream

He says "I got them a few weeks back, so do you want to come or nah?"

"Yes Yes Yes!!!! Omigod Im so excited!"
I shriek while jumping up and hugging him

He hugs back and asks me if Im hungry. I haven't really eaten anything since breakfast so I am. Its only 5 so its almost dinner.

"Wanna go out to dinner then to the fair down at the pier?" Cam asks

"Aw that sounds so fun! Sure" I respond

He says "Im just gonna go home and take a quick shower than Ill pick you up?"

"Okay! See ya soon" I say as I walk him out.

I sprint up stairs and hop in the shower. When I get out I dry my hair and put waves in it. So now my hair is flowy. I pick out a short white layered tank top with a navy bandeau. I put on light washed skinny jeans and white sandals. I borrow Courtney's brown cross body bag. Right when I finish putting on my shoes I hear the doorbell ring. I quickly put in mascara and run down stairs.

When I open the door Cam is standing there wearing cargo shorts with a red sweatshirt, holding a bag of water mellon sour patch kids.

"I know these are your favorite" he says as he hands me the bag.

"Aw thank you Cam!" I tell him

He says "No problem"

"Do you want me to drive?" I ask him

"Only if you want" He answers

I leave Court a note and then we head down towards the beach. While Im driving Cam turns up the radio. Rude by Magic come on and we both sing along.

He asks me If I want to go to Flat Bread. Its a wicked good pizza restaurant. They make it in a stone oven. Its my favorite place. ever

After the waiter sits us and takes our order I go into the bathroom. I check my phone and Nash texted me half an hour ago.

From: Nashty😎
Hey do you and Cam wanna come hang out with me and the guys later at my house? :)

To: Nashty😎
Im wicked sorry me and Cam are at the fair. Next time!😊

From: Nashty😎
Dont get pregnant!😉

Wow I can always count on Nash to make things awkward. I decide not reply to that.

As Im walking back to our table I see Georgia and her "army" I try to avoid them but they see me. Some of them cough slut. But I honestly don't care. I walk straight by them and keep my head looking forward.

I make it back to Cam. He is sitting at the table smiling

"Nash just told me not to get you pregnant" He chuckles

I smile "Ya he told me too"

"Dont worry, I wont. Yet" He says

"Cameron Dallas!" I yell

He laughs "Im just kidding babe"

After we finish dinner its about 7:30. Cam pays, because hes amazing. We walk over to the boardwalk. Its pretty crowded. We stop to buy a few tickets for the rides.

First we get in line for The Frisbee. Im just staring up watching the ride and Cam comes up behind me and rests his chin on top of my head. Then he wraps his arms around me and sways back and forth. I look up at him and kiss his chiseled jawline😍. After The Frisbee we go in a few more rides. Cam asks me if I want ice cream and I say yes.

He gets oreo ice cream for himself and he gets me chocolate peanut butter. While we finish our ice cream we go into the ferris wheel line. After 2 minutes Georga and he "army" get in line behind us.

We both turn so our backs are facing them. I hear them talking about us. I feel Cam grab my hand and squeeze it. Finally we get to the front and its our turn to get into the cart thing. He hops in first then helps me get in. After we get about 10 yard up in the air he puts his arm around my shoulders, I lean into him.

The second time around he kisses my forehead and says "This reminds me of the first time I started falling for you"
"I remember that" I tell him.

The third time around he leans his face close into mine. Our lips move in sync for a while but then my ice cream spills on my white shirt. He leans back and says "Here take this" then he smashes his lips into mine again. Then starts to take off his sweatshirt. After he gets it off he leans into me again. Were at the top now.

still kissing

I back off "But you dont have another shirt and its gonna get cold" then he pushes his lips into mine again and says
"Ill be fine" out of breath. I pull away and tell him to turn the other way so I can switch my tank top with his sweatshirt. I take off the tank and feel Cam pull me closer to him. "Cam" I say "He kissed me again "Sorry but we still have to finish what we started." he says. I quickly pull his big, warm, good smelling sweatshirt over my head. "Later" I say. I put my head onto his bare shoulder. Then we go back down and Im wearing his sweatshirt and he doesn't even have a shirt on. We get out and start walking towards my car.

He opens my door and runs back around to his side. We just talk on the way home then I pull into the drive way. Cam runs over to open my door. We walk up the stairs and go into the house. Courtney and Matt are watching something. We talk to them for a while then go back onto the front porch.

We take a selfie and Cams smiling with no shirt and Im kissing his cheek with his sweatshirt on. I post it in instagram and caption it
"Stay with me, cause you all I need"

Its already 11:30 so Cam has to leave. He stands up and helps me up.

"I love you Gracie" He says

I reply "I love you more" and peck his lips

He hugs me then starts walking down the stairs. He turns and waves. Then gets in his car and drives off. I run back inside and go up to my room. I put on soffee shorts and leave on the sweatshirt.
I hear my phone go off

From: Cam is my boyfriend😘
Goodnight beautiful❤

I love him