Birthday | Viktuuri | Part 2

"Happy birthday Viktor!" They cheered loudly, while Viktor's face melted into surprise. "Everyone..!" He gasped.

Yurio, being the one forced to roll out the huge ass cake, grumbled as he pushed the cart out. "Happy birthday or whatever." He muttered. Viktor's blue eyes sparkled as he looked at the three tier structure of glory. "It looks incredible!" He gasped. He turned to Yuuri, smiling. "Yuuri, you planned this for me?" Yuuri scratched the back of his neck, chuckling. "W-Well, the others helped, b-but I'm glad you like it, Viktor!" He stammered, his cheeks red.

"Yuuri..." Viktor grinned, hugging him tightly. "Thank you." He said, kissing his forehead afterwards.

Yuuri's face turned into a shade of actual crimson, and Phichit laughed, snapping a picture. "Awesome, Yuuri-chan. That's a new color."

Yuuri smiled before turning to Viktor. "A-Anyways, I hope you enjoy the party, it is your birthday after all!" He smiled, walking past him. He placed a hand on his shoulder, going near his ear. His voice dropped, and a deadly smirk appeared on his lips.

"Besides, I was planning on giving you your gift later. Prepare yourself." He said lowly. Now it was Viktor's turn to blush. "Y-Yuuri-kun..." He muttered, his heart suddenly picking up pace.

From all the people in this room, he'd have never expected something like that from Yuuri. Although, he was always curious why Yuuri looked so into it when performing his Eros routine...

The lustful glint in Yuuri's eyes disappeared, and he smiled. "Eat well, Vitya!" He said, before walking off to serve Otabek and the other visitors some champagne, while Yurio argued why he couldn't have a drink.

Viktor had a stupid grin on his lips. Truly, he couldn't be more happier.

And he really couldn't wait for Yuuri's  gift.

(OKAY I DIDNT PLAN ON ENDING THIS CHAPTER SO SHORT AND CRAPPY RN AND IM PROBABLY A SHIT AUTHOR FOR THIS BUT

BUT

I HIT 19K

19K READS ON WATTPAD

I WANT TO CRY.

THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU BEAUTIFUL, PRECIOUS HUMAN BEINGS

I'm way too excited jesus.

But seriously you guys, thank you so FREAKING MUCH! I love ya'll! ❤️

OKAY.

Obviously I have to make something for 20, IF a miracle happens that I actually hit that number. I'm not saying that I'm going to hit it in like one day or something, but still. This is the most reads I've gotten on anything, EVER, and I'm way too excited right now.

If I do hit 20... and that's a HUGE if..

What would you all like to see for that landmark? Drop it in the comments! <3)