Welcome To The Madness | Otayuri & Viktuuri

Requested by: oba_chan_kawaii

Thanks for the request! Honestly, this was fucking hilarious to write

Thanks for the request! Honestly, this was fucking hilarious to write. I loved that video so much, I'm happy I get to write about it lmao. The only downside is it was only 30 second long with jumpcuts so I didn't have enough material to work with, but I tried my best to make the skating interesting enough lmao. Anyways, enjoy~ and keep the requests coming, you guys!

Ja ne~!

Here's the video if some of you haven't seen it:

-

"Yurio, we're so proud of you!" Viktor exclaimed, wiping away fake tears. It was a few moments before Yurio's performance. The fifteen year old had a... questionable outfit on, but nobody dared say anything about it.

"Shut up." Yurio hissed. Even after the GPF, things were still the same between the three, and; although he hated to admit it, he was glad that all the drama hadn't affected their relationships.

Yurio had stopped them from visiting him at practice though. Knowing how much of a social media addict Viktor was, he would have probably taken videos of his routine and posted it, which is why he had the studio bolted shut when he was practicing. It had resulted in a weeks worth of whining from the 'living legend', and major headaches. Thankfully,  Yuuri was there to set him in place, SO much that Yurio had almost begun thanking him.

He had asked Otabek to join his routine a few weeks ago. After three hours hours of dialogue practice in the bathroom, Yurio had mustered up the courage to talk to him. Otabek simply agreed, flattered that Yurio had chosen him of all people to accompany his routine.

Let's just say that Yurio's practices from that day on got a little more... Exciting.

"Do your best, Yurio." Yuuri said beside him, smiling softly. He was dressed in his blue Stammi Vicino outfit. Both had already finished their routines, the pair skate that made the whole skating industry blow up just a few minutes ago. The stadium was still buzzing from excitement, most of the girls in the audience were tearing up while on their phones, violently talking about it on social media to pass time.

Yurio found it disgusting.

"I'm sure I'll do better than you, pig." Yurio spat. Yuuri chuckled. "If that's what you say." He had gotten used to the tsundere kitten's insults over the weeks that he's been living in Russia. It wasn't new for him, Yurio would had surprised him more if he complimented them.

"That make up... It looks familiar-- Oh, is this why you had Georgi over this morning?" Viktor asked, tilting his head. "The man barely talks to me, and yet at 10AM, I see him on our doorstep while I was putting on my suit." Viktor wondered.

"He can be useful sometimes. Now shut up, I'm trying to focus." Yurio says.

"Anyways, I'm happy that you're finally going to be showing us the product of your practices! Do great out there, alright?" Viktor continued, smiling.

"And now we have our 1st Place winner, Yuri Plisetsky from Russia accompanied by skater Otabek Altin from Kazakhstan!"

The whole stadium erupted in applause, as banners with his face and name on it began appearing in the massive crowds. "Yuri! Yuri! Yuri!" They chanted his name.

Yurio smirked, placing on his shades. He could see Otabek in the distance, hiding a smile a well. He took off his blade guards and threw them aside, sliding out into the ice. He sent him a small nod. "Davai!" Viktor cheered. "Have fun, Yurio!" Yuuri yelled.

Yurio looked back and gave them a thumbs up before skating towards the center. Almost like saying...

'You bet your asses I'm going to have fun.'

After a few minutes, the first guitar rift began. He lifted his head, getting into a pose before skating his next figure.

And you can IMAGINE the look on Yuuri and Viktor's faces once Yurio's jacket had begun sliding off his shoulders. Then, the jacket was abandoned completely.

"What is he... YUURI. OUR SON. HE'S. HE'S TOO YOUNG FOR THAT. WHO INFLUENCED HIM? WAS IT CHRIS? I SWEAR, THAT MAN CAN BE OVER THE TOP AND I SUPPORT IT BUT I DIDN'T THINK HE'D GO SO FAR IN LENGTH TO CONTAMINATE --"

"VIKTOR I TOLD HIM TO HAVE FUN BUT HE'S HAVING TOO MUCH FUN SOMEBODY STOP HIM PLEASE OH GOD IT'S GOING TO GET WORSE"

Yurio was still skating furiously to his choreography, as the climax started and he began to slide on the ice as his shirt rose up to his chest, leaving him almost shirtless.

Viktor's scream of sheer terror would have been heard throughout the entire arena if Yuuri hadn't clamped his mouth shut.

Otabek had come on to the picture, making a finger gun motion as Yurio leaped to  'dodge' it. Yurio threw his glasses towards him, as Otabek glided out of the way. Otabek skated towards him as the song intestified, both doing step sequences and jumps in union. The entire arena was basically filled with screaming females.

Yuuri and Viktor were holding each other, sobbing. "Where did we go wrong in raising him?" Viktor asked hoarsely.

~

After a few minutes, their routine had finished. The arena exploded once again, screaming and cheering for the both of them. Yurio fistpumped the air as response to their cheers.

He grabbed Otabek's hand-which made peope scream louder- and they both took a bow.

Yurio turned to him. "You did good." He told Otabek. "So did you." Otabek responded. "Thanks for letting me accompany you." "No prob."

And their conversation ends there as they skated the opposite direction.

When he arrived at the rink's entrance, he had a smug look on his face. "I told you I would do better than you, pork cutlet bowWHY ARE YOU TWO CRYING?"

"Yurio, you've wounded your parents. How could you.  You're 15. We trusted you." Viktor groaned.

"Yurio." Yuuri began, taking a deep breath. "When a boy reaches a certain age-"

Yurio's cheeks brightened. "SH-SHUT UP! I CAN DO WHAT I WANT,  YOU'RE NOT MY PARENTS! Stop being so weird!" He yelled, his strong accent visible in his voice.

He angrily grabbed his guards so he could walk on the floor again. He put on his jacket and took his earphones, walking away from the two. "Idiots."

"WE'RE HAVING A VERY LONG TALK LATER ABOUT URGES YURIO."