Chapter 1: The Squad, Reunited!

'Come on, Draco!' I yelled at the top of my voice, hoping the Salamence would be able to hear me behind the wind pressure since he was going mega fast already. Draco growled, before flapping his wings and picking up the pace. Gladion's arms tightened around me, and his head buried deeper into my shoulder as soon as he felt us going faster. He really hated flying.

'You okay there?' I called back to him.

'Yeah... It's just... Why couldn't we have taken Epona or, better yet, your Silvally form instead?' He yelled, though it was slightly muffled due to his face being in my shoulder. I sighed, allowing my body to move up and down. (Oh, Epona's my Mudsdale btw)

'Because Epona's sick at the moment and I want to be able to hug Lillie when she gets off the ship, which I won't be able to do in my Pokemon form. And I can't transform in public, remember?'

Gladion was silent for a moment, before groaning. 'Okay I see your point...'

'Good. Now suck it up ya big emo baby, we're almost there.'

'Tch... Rude...'

About two minutes later, the docks came into view. 'Down there's good, Drac!' I told my dragon, who nodded his head and began to descend. Gladion yelped, squeezing me tighter to the point I almost couldn't breathe. Draco landed gracefully on the ground, allowing us to slide off his back by bending down.

'Oh thank Arceus...' Gladion murmured, falling onto his knees. His hair was a mess. Then again, so was mine.

I chuckled and shook my head, watching as the boy tried to regain his composure. Draco placed his head under my arm, wanting me to pet it.

'Heh, good job buddy.' I praised, stroking his head. He growled happily, wagging his large tail like a Lillipup.

'Hey, guys!' We heard a voice behind us, which sounded rather cheerful. Gladion and I glanced at each other, and whispered at the same time: 'Hau.' With a sigh, we turned around.

Running towards us, were two fifteen year olds and a twenty one year old that we knew very well. Hau, Sun and Rose.

'OMYGOSHROSIE!' I squealed, running over to the brunette.

'MEGS!' She squealed back as we crashed into each other, hugging one another in a death grip. Not that we minded, of course.

'IT'S BEEN SO LONG!'

'I KNOW RIGHT? HOW'V YA BEEN?'

'AWESOME! WHAT ABOUT YOU?'

'AWESOME TOO!'

'Ahem.'

'Oooh, right...' I turned to the boys, giving them a sheepish smile. 'Totally didn't forget you were there.'

'Uh-huh. I think you did.' Sun smirked, crossing his arms. I gasped, placing a hand over my heart and acting hurt.

'Sir! How dare you even think of such a thing!' I whined, making sure to sound as upset as possible.

The boy rolled his eyes, before outstretching his arms for a hug. 'C'mere, shortie.'

I scoffed at the nickname, but hugged him anyway. It was true though, he was taller than me despite being two years younger. It's not me it's him! He had a freaking grow spurt! 'How've ya been, mister champion?' I asked, arms still round his torso. He chuckled.

'Eh ya know, same old same old. Battles day in and day out. I'm actually surprised the Elite four allowed me the day off to spend with you guys.' He told me, with his arms round my shoulders and his chin on top of my head. It's not weird though, he has no romantic interest in me whatsoever because he's gay.