Chapter 20: Pastel

(Sun POV)

'I'll get it!' I yelled through the house as the doorbell rang, and sprinted downstairs to see who it was. Though I already had a pretty good idea. As soon as I made it to the door I took a moment to regain my breath, before placing my hand on the handle pushing it.

'Lev!'

'Sun!'

I hugged my boyfriend, which he happily returned. We pecked each other on the lips quickly before pulling away.

'Ahem.'

A cough came from the person next to him, causing me to turn my attention to her. A woman, about twenty five was staring at me with an awkward grin.

'Oh, sorry I didn't see you there. You must be Pastel.' I smiled gently, holding out my hand.

She seemed to relax at my words and nodded 'That's right. I assume you're Sun?' She asked, shaking my hand.

'Yes.'

'It's a pleasure to meet you. Leven's told me so much about you.'

I blushed, scratching behind my ear and giving Leven a side glance. 'O-Oh. I see...'

Pastel giggled 'They were all good things, don't worry.'

Soon another cough made me pause what I was doing, this time coming from my blue-haired nerd. Pastel and I raised an eyebrow at him.

'Sorry to interrupt your introductions, but we are here for a reason.' Wow someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning...

'Ah, right!' Pastel snapped her fingers 'So, where's the new mother-to-be?'

'She's in the front room with Gladion.' I answered 'I'll take you to them if you want.'

'Yes, please. This house is huge!'

'I know right?' I chuckled 'Anyway follow me, you two.'

The three of us walked down the hallway, passing doors until we found ourselves outside the living room. Gladion and Megan were on the couch, but even though the tv was on they weren't watching. They were too busy making out!

(Megan POV) (Bit of fluff coming. Just warning ya)

I was currently pressed against the arm of the couch, Gladion hovering over me, his mouth melting in mine, my hands tangled in his hair as I hummed against his lips. My eyes fluttered open as he gently kissed my jawline and neck. I was totally aware that anyone could walk into us like this, but I didn't care right now. I felt like the two of us were completely alone.

I giggled as his lips brushed against a certain spot behind my ear, and I slightly pushed him away by placing my hand on his chest. 'Gladion, stop~' I squeaked between laughs, as butterflies continued to fly around my stomach.

He chuckled, gently kissing my collarbone, which was exposed since I was wearing my tank top. 'I can't help it. You're just so beautiful.'

'Ew, cut the PDA!' A disgusted voice said from the doorway, causing the two of us to shoot up and peek over the couch. There stood Sun, staring at us with his nose wrinkled and arms crossed.

'This is our house, Sun.' I pout.

'Don't matter, you have guests that are staying over. You're lucky it was me who caught you snogging and not Lillie! Poor girl would've been mortified!' He scolded 'Ugh, you know what whatever. You have a visitor.'

Gladion and I glanced at each other from the corner of our eye. Both of us were frowning in confusion 'Who?' We asked in sync.

'Remember when I asked Leven if he knew anyone who can help with your pregnancy a few days ago?'