Chapter 2: Groupchat beef

'Swimsuits, check!' I cheered, and threw my fist in the air as soon as Lillie and I exited the boutique. I had settled on a grey one piece with black zig-zag patterns running horizontally over it. Nothing revealing because I didn't exactly want to get noticed on the beach. I have a boyfriend for Arceus sake! Lillie giggled at my enthusiastic gesture, and began skipping in the direction of the Pokemon center.

'C'mon! If we hurry we'll get there before the others!'

I rolled my eyes, chuckling slightly, before picking up the pace to catch up with her 'Alright I'm coming.'

We skipped down the path with linked arms giggling like little kids, remembering the fun times we had before Lillie had left for Kanto. Before we knew it we were in front of the Pokemon Center.

'There it i- Oh...'

Lillie pouted as soon as she caught sight of Sun and Gladion, who were leaning against the wall with plastic bags on the ground beside them. They were on their phones, probably to pass time from waiting for us. I chuckled at Lillie's disappointment.

'Sorry Lillie, maybe next time.' I told her, patting her shoulder before walking over to the boys.

'Hmph...' She crossed her arms and followed me, silently sulking.

Gladion seemed to have heard us walking towards him, as he looked up from his phone to stare at us. 'There you girls are.' He said, before looking over to Lillie. 'What's wrong with her?'

I shrugged 'She's just being salty because we didn't get here first.'

'I am not being salty!' Lillie whined.

'Correction. She's being a baby.'

Gladion snorted at my statement, while Lillie puffed her cheeks and turned away from us. Just then all of our phones' buzzed, signalling someone had put something in the groupchat. Rose. (And yes, they have a groupchat. It has all the main characters.)

Rose: Hey guys, we got what we needed and are heading to the Pokemon center now. Btw we met up with some people, they'll be joining us.

Gladion: Who?

Lizzy: Yours truly~

Megan: Oh, who else?

Guzma: It's ya boi!

Gladion: Oh for the love of...

Lillie: Brother be nice!

Gladion: Says the one who's still sulking with her back to me.

Megan: Omg... Rose, Hau, Lizzy, Guzma, you can't see it but Lillie just gave Edgelord the scariest death glare I have ever seen.

Hau: Yeaaah, Lillie does that a lot...

Gladion: Guzma's coming! Yaaaaaay!

Guzma: Wow... How'd you get him to be 'fake' excited?

Sun: Trust me you don't want to know. It's not pretty.

Lizzy: The champion speaks!

Sun: Ooookay... Hey uh, Megan, Lillie how long have you been standing in front of us?

Megan: Since like, a minute ago?

Gladion: You would have known that if you weren't on your phone!

Sun: You were on your phone too!

Gladion: Yeah but I didn't have my earbuds in so I could hear the girls approaching!