Chapter 6: Leven, pleasure to meet you.

(Megan POV)

I yawned lightly as I lay stretched out on a high tree branch. Today Wicke gave Gladion and I the day off since apparently we were overworking. We protested, of course, but if you can tell it failed. Anyway Shū, my Roserade who I let out of his pokeball, suddenly let out a small confused sound which caused me to look at him 'What's up, Shū?'

'Roserade...' He muttered, pointing towards the Pokemon Center. More specifically the two people standing in front of it. Two boys, one I knew and one I didn't, were talking about something I couldn't quite make out. But their faces were red, like they were blushing or something. I stared at the boy I did know and raised an eyebrow.

'Sun...?' I whispered, before looking at Shū. We both nodded, before jumping down the tree branch by branch. Sun and the other boy seemed to have heard me land since they turned to me, only to find me standing there picking leaves and twigs out of my hair.

'Megan?' Sun raised an eyebrow as he walked towards me.

'Heya!' I said cheerfully, giving him a quick wave. Shū mirrored my action.

'Hey.' He replied with a smile, before giving me a quick hug. 'What are you doing here?'

I shrugged. 'Wicke gave me the day off. What are you doing here?'

'Day off.'

'Oh. Coincidence much?'

'I know right?'

'Yeah! Anyway who's this?' I asked, pointing at the other male who was watching us. He was about the same height as Sun, maybe a bit taller, with shortish blue hair and eyes. He wore a blue hoodie with grey sleeves, denim jeans and grey converse. A pair of pink glasses rested on the bridge of his nose. Sun blushed at the mention of the boy.

'O-Oh, this is-'

'Leven, pleasure to meet you.' The boy spoke up in a smooth deep voice as he walked up to us. He outstretched his hand to shake with a smile, which I nervously took while my head turned to the side.

'Megan... Nice to meet you too...'

Leven frowned. 'Are you alright?'

'She's fine. She just gets nervous around people she doesn't know.' Sun explained, which I confirmed with a small nod. Leven let out a small 'oh' and gently let go of my hand. Then his eyes slowly shifted to Shū, who was standing confidently by my side.

'That's a unique coloured Roserade you have.'

'Thanks... He's a shiny...' I murmured

'Impressive.' Leven nodded, tweaking his glasses. Shū grinned proudly, posing with his 'hands' on his hips as Leven examined him.

'Narcissist...' I muttered, smirking at the grass type.

'Roserade!' He yelled, which only resulted in me chuckling.

'Anywayz. Sun who exactly is this guy? I've never seen him before, let alone with you.' I asked the ravenette as we watched Leven examine Shū.

'Leven's an A+ student at the Pokemon school. He specializes in water type Pokemon.' He explained proudly. 'He's real strong too. He almost beat me in a battle.'

My eyebrows furrowed in irritation as I continued to stare in front of me. Gladion and I couldn't beat Sun, so hearing that someone almost did ticked me off a little. 'I see...'

'You jealous?' Sun teased, making me scoff.

'That you have a strong water trainer boyfriend? Not in the slightest.'