Chapter 7: Tag battle! Medion Vs. Seven!

(Sun's POV)

'Okay!' Megan, who was standing on the other end of the field with Gladion yelled. 'In this Tag battle you may use one Pokemon each! And the team with the Last Pokemon standing wins, got it?'

'Yup!' I responded, giving her a thumbs up.

'Seems reasonable!' Leven added.

'Alright! Send out your Pokemon...' Gladion paused, as we all pulled out our Pokeballs '...Now!'

(Play music)

The capsules were thrown onto the field, as we called out our partners for this battle

'Lycanroc'

'Prince'

'Quagsire'

'Vikavolt'

'I choose you!'

Four Pokemon stood on the field, glaring at their opponents with determination. My Pokemon, Vikavolt, looked at me from the corner of its eye to tell me not to hold back. I smirked and nodded.

'You can go first!' Leven told the opposing team. Gladion and Megan exchanged glances, before smirking and nodding at each other.

'As you wish!' Megan chuckled. 'Prince use Flash to blind Vikavolt and Quagsire!' She said determinedly. With a growl Prince's rings began to glow, emitting a bright light which blinded me for a moment.

'Lycanroc use Stone Edge!' I heard Gladion say, and just as I regained my sight I saw Vikavolt and Quagsire get thrown into the air by rocks, which came from the ground. Leven and I were surprised at first, but soon smirked.

'Blinding us before attacking, nice. But can you keep up with this? Vikavolt use Double team!' I told Vikavolt, who began doubling itself. The clones buzzed in a circle around Prince and Lycanroc, making them stand back to back and stare in confusion.

'Prince use Shadow Ball rapid fire! Find the real one!' Megan ordered. Prince opened its mouth and began sending purple orbs around the area. None hit the real Vikavolt.

'They're all fake?!' Gladion gasped.

'Correct! Vikavolt use Thunderbolt!' I told the electric/bug type, who was actually hovering above the arena. It sent a bolt of Lightning down on its opponents, causing them to cry out in pain.

'My turn.' Leven chuckled, his glasses glinting. 'Quagsire use Earthquake!'

With a cry, Quagsire jumped up and down, causing multiple eruptions.

'Prince use Iron Tail on the ground!' Megan yelled. Prince obeyed and smashed its tail into the ground, causing it to throw itself up into the air and avoid the eruptions as Lyconroc was hit. Unfortunately for it, it was vulnerable up there.

'Vikavolt, Bug bite on Umbreon!' I advised. Vikavolt flew towards the dark type and grabbed it in its jaws, gnawing on it before throwing it into the ground. It was able to catch itself and landed on its feet next to Lycanroc, who was able to hold its own from the earthquake. Gladion smirked and stood in his pose.