Chapter 19: Pregnancy

(Third POV)

'Megan get off the dresser!'

'Never!'

'Come on!'

'NO!'

'Sweetie you'll have to come down eventually!'

'*Hisssss*'

'Ugh, it's no use guys!' Rose complained, throwing her arms into the air 'She's just too stubborn!'

'Plus her weight has increased by a large amount since she's transformed, so we can't move her ourselves.' Lillie added, crossing her arms. 'Not to mention the biting and scratching.'

'Well I guess we've learnt something.' Ashe shrugged, glancing at Megan from the corner of her eye. 'Megan goes into defence mode whenever someone tries to give her a makeover.'

'Ya know I REALLY like how you're talking about me like I'm not even here!' Megan hissed 'I have perfectly good ears and can hear all the stuff that comes out of your pie-hole!'

The door suddenly opened, revealing Sun who had his hands in his pockets 'What's going on in...' he trailed off as soon as he saw Megan on top of the dresser 'here...'

'Hey guys!' Hau squeezed past Sun to stand in the room. He seemed to be back to his cheerful self 'Why is Edge on the dresser?'

Everyone stared at him blankly.

'Dude... that's Megan.' Sun told him monotonously.

'What? Really?'

'That is correct.' Megan confirmed with a poker face, when in reality she was trying not to giggle.

Hau turned to Sun, gaping at him 'How could you tell?!'

'It's really not that hard.' Gladion stated as he walked in with Emilee in his arms. 'Megan's smaller than Edge, and her claws are slightly sharper. As well as her coat being slightly paler. Also, most obvious detail.' - he pointed at Megan - 'Edge doesn't stand on dressers.'

'Also, Megan has that sca- OW!' Sun stopped, hunching over as Gladion elbowed him in the stomach.

'Wow. You're very observant, Gladion!' Lillie beamed, stars appearing in her eyes as she admired her older brother.

'Well if I can't tell the difference between Megan and her Pokemon, she'll get salty at me.' Gladion blew his hair away after Emilee dropped it in his face. Megan nodded at his statement.

'Well anyway.' Rose coughed 'Megan won't get down! We've tried everything!'

'Why is she even up there?' Sun asked while rubbing his sore spot.

'Well...' Lillie took a deep breath 'WeallagreedonhavingagirlsnightwellRoseandIdidandwedraggedMeganandAshleyintoitanywayRoseandIwentshoppingtobuystuffforthenightandwhenwecamebackwedecidedtogiveeachothermakeoversMeganwasresistantandwhenwepulledoutfacialsshetransformedandtriedtojumpoutofthewindowIblockedherwayandthat'showsheendedupthere!'

Everyone stared at her with their mouths agape, except for Gladion who nodded his head in understanding.

'I see...' He hummed, putting a finger to his chin.

'YOU ACTUALLY UNDERSTOOD THAT?!'

Gladion shrugged 'I have my ways.' He told them, handing Emilee to Hau. He then walked over to the dresser and looked up at Megan, arms crossed 'You gonna calm down?'

She shook her head.

'Why not?'

She made a noise resembling Silvally's growl 'Because the moment I do the girls are gonna pounce on me! I said I didn't want a makeover, and they tried giving me one anyway! I'm in no position to-' She paused, and began gagging and coughing. She swiftly jumped off the dresser, transforming into a human in the process and dashed towards Lillie's bathroom.