don't go away

Liam Gallagher was not your typical 15 year old, Liam was a fucking legend. Although he was funny most people saw him as arogent, like me, guess that's why he's my best mate. We've been mates since we were kids, his mam and mine had been best mates since she moved to Manc.

Liam never failed to make me smile and laugh because right now I needed it most. I've known Liam since I was born and he was going to be shattered when I told him my news. That's where I was going now. His ma already knew, I asked her not to tell him because I wanted to break it to him. My mam had gotten a job, and i was happy for her but it was in Glasgow. Miles away. We moved in two weeks.

I walked in to the Gallagher house and smiled at his mum. "You going to tell him now love?" She asked. I nodded.

"I'm scared he'll fall out with us" I said. She tutted.

"That boy couldn't fall out way you if he tried darling" she said. I loved Peggy, I was going to miss her.

"Thanks Peggy," I gave her a cuddle and walked up the stairs. He was in his room listening to music with Noel. The Beatles playing in the background.

"Alright Sally" Noel said. I smiled.

"Noel," I Acknowlaged him. "Can you give us a minuet?" I asked him. He nodded.

"He in trouble" Noel asked, liam raised his eyebrows.

"Ain't he always?" I asked, Noel chuckled and left taking his guitar.

"What's up love?" Liam asked, I laughed.

"I need to tell you something Liam, but I'm scared to, it's not good" I told him, he furrowed his brows at me.

"What you pregnant or something?" He asked panicking, I laughed at him, cheeky get.

"No calm down I'm not fucking pregnant you twat"

"Thank fuck for that, me mam would kill us you know" he said. I Iaughed, we weren't dating or nothing but he was obviously very handsom, he always made sure I knew he loved me, deep down I loved him too but I wasn't going to admit that.

"Its worse than me being pregnant?" I said, questioning him sort of.

"What you dying" he asked, I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up you mug and let me talk. My mam got a new job and were moving house" I said. He shrugged.

"What so we won't live next to each other now, not that bad, what you moving down the road, out of Burnage or somethink?" He asked.

"Yeah sort of" I said sitting on his bed. I couldn't look at him. "I'm moving to Glasgow" I said.

"Glasgow?, that's fucking miles away, you can't fucking move to Glasgow" he shouted.

"I don't want to but I need to. I can't stay here, plus my mum needs this job, it's the only things she's spoke about for weeks." I said.

"Weeks, how fucking long have you known?" He said.

"About a month," I whispered. I could feel the tears well up in my eyes.

"A month, a fucking month, how long you got left?" He asked, I looked at him, he looked devistated, he looked at me and then looked down.

"Two weeks, we move just before summer ends" I said as tears rolled down my cheek. Liam looked at me and tutted.

"Come 'ere" he said pulling me close. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I really don't want to go Li, I'll miss you and Noel and yer mam, I'll miss all my mates, I'll miss getting pissed with you lot" I said crying into his neck, he just pulled me close.