to die by your side

!!!disclaimer!!!!

This chapter is long and it's quite ruff with some of the topics so watch out. Also thanks 4 reading my shit

###

We got to the party and Noel went straight to the kitchen for drinks, me and liam made our way through the people there to get to bonehead, Guigsy, Tony, Leah and Riviera. Leah was Tonys bird, he was 17, he was a funny lad, too bad he had a kid on the way with another lass.

Riviera (or Era as the guys call her) was an Italian lass who's family owned the shop next to my house. She had a huge crush on Guigsy, even though Guigs wasn't anyone special, he was just a lad like the others but Era saw something else in him.

"Aye yup, here comes the party" Bonhead said.

"Don't big me up like that mate, I'm not that cool" liam said laughing.

"I was talking about Sally you mong" he told liam opening his arms for a hug.

"This is it then, the last Manc gaff you will attend." Guigs said.

"Glad it's yours you absolute melt" I pushed him. Everyone laughed.

"So when do you actually leave then?" Tony asked, Tony looked sad, I could understand why. I looked at him and frowned.

"Mums got to be in the flat for Friday so we're leaving Thursday" I told him. He sighed and got up, walking away. "Tony come back ey?" I went to stop him by liam stopped me.

"Give him some space he's had a little bit to drink and that ain't he" Liam told me shaking his head.

"Look, let's just get the tunes turned up, Get you Miss Sally a fucking drink and we can have one last time getting piss drunk ey?" Bonehead informed us.

"Twos for that Bonehead" Guigs said.

###

Around midnight the party got quieter. It was me, Liam, Tony, Noel, Bonehead, Guigsy, Leah, Era and some of Guigsys brothers mates. We were playing never have I ever. I was trying to call bluffs but I couldn't.

"Never have I ever, Shagged someone in this circle." Bonehead said, me, Liam, Noel, Tony, Leah and Brian drank. I felt my cheeks heat up. I had only shagged liam my whole life so Leah must have had sex with the other 3 guys.

"Never have I ever had sex with more than one person on this circle." Guigsy said. I was the only person to my disgust that didn't drink again. "Alright, interesting, so Sally, who'd you shag?" Guigs asked.

"Take a guess" I said. He looked around and his eyes landed on Tonys.

"You shagged our Tony didn't you" bonehead laughed. I stayed silent.

"Alright then, never have I ever shagged Noel" Riviera said. I laughed but Leah drank.

"Fuck sake Leah, your a sket" Tony tutted.

"Never have I ever shagged Liam" Tony said. I was gutted when Leah drank too. Liams face went bright red.

"No fucking way, you and Rkid got it on? When?" Noel asked. Liam flicked his own nose.

"Never have I ever had sex with Liam more than once" Noel said. We both drank again.

"Are you being serious Liam?" I asked? Liam looked away.

"Never have I ever been with Liam in the past 5 months?" I questioned. That's when we started getting it on. He said he wouldn't sleep with anyone else when we were together. I had, had enough when Leah drank again, apparently so had Tony.