married with children

December 1999.

This was it. The day of the wedding, I was staying at home the night before with the kids, peggy, Jamie and her son, (who was ages with Lennon) meg, (who I was less then happy to spend time with) and some girls from my office were there to help me get ready.

All of the boys stayed in Noels house since they has the stag the night before, I was nervous to say the least. Once I was ready and dressed I got in the car with Noel. Everyone else went to Noels and got in cars from there.

I got out the car and linked arms with Noel as some press took photos and he walked me inside the office. There was a room between the office entrance where only a door separated me from Liam. Noel stopped on the way. "Guess I would say something before you go in there." He said. I smiled and looked down.

"Noe.. ."

"Look I know you want this, and i know you love him and fuck knows why because you deserve a whole fucking lot better but that's my brother in there. And you'll officially be my sister. And i know Leo would be proud to see you." He said. He smiled at me. "I love the both of you honestly kiddo," he said kissing my cheek as we began to walk again.

"I've been waiting for this since i was 14 Noel" I  said smiling.

"Well there's a 3 minuet head start if u wanna start running now." He joked.

"Stop" I laughed. He smiled as we walked through the double doors.

Liam was standing at the other end of the room. He was in a dark blue suit, with a white shirt and the same blue shade tie. What was usualy messy hair was clearly brushed, his bangs sitting cute on his forehead. Then Paul who was wearing the same suit, same tie, Next to him stood Lennon, same suit but he was wearing a bow tie.

My dress was nothing special. It was a lace long sleeved white dress that came to my lower thigh, the bottom part of the dress was silk and after my breast area it was all lace, that continues down my back. The belt around my dress was dark blue and I had a ribbon in my hair holding it up was also the same colour.

Liam smiled as Noel walked me down the aisle.

We kept it short and sweet and I couldn't help the tears running as i said i do. Liam wiped them away as he said i do too.

###

The plane left exactly 3 hours after the wedding and we hand to rush home to get out things. We got married on the 4th of December so that we could have a two week honeymoon. We would be back on the 18th. Noel and Meg were looking after Lennon and Flo was going to stay with Peggy in our house so we had a house sitter too.

"You ok?" Liam asked as we rode in the taxi. I may have just gotten married but i still had a million things on my mind. I smiled at Liam and lay my head on his shoulder.

"I will be, can you tell me where were going now?" I asked. He insisted it be a secret. She shook his head and smiled. I rolled my eyes and he nudged my head. I sat up and he put his arm around me, pulling me back down.

"Can I get a clue?" I asked. He thought for a second and then nodded.

" you'll love it, you always talk about going" he said. I raised my eyebrows.

"We're going to Italy?" I asked. He shook his head and smiled.

"It's a surprise, stop trying guess." He said. I gave in and relaxed. I trusted him enough after all.

###

Once we got there Liam put us on a boat and had someone drive us almost an hour away from the coast. It was so warm and I was sweating like a pig. Liam however sat there in his suit completely unfazed by the weather. I shook my head and burried my head in his shoulder again. My go to pillow.

"Sally, Sal, wake up were hear." He said. I fluttered my eyes open. We were on a pear that leaded to a beach. The beach went on for about half a mile before you saw a little house in the distance. Liam had brought be to one of the privet islands past Ecuador.

We walked hand in hand up the sand as the luggage and such had been delivered while we stopped for food when we were in Ecuador. It was nice, we finally reached the "small house" and all of a sudden it want so small. It was fucking Massive.

Liam being the idiot he was refused to let me walk in the house and carried me in bridal style. It was 3 floors but liam wasted no time in getting me to the closest bedroom.

He dropped me on the bed lightly and lay down beside me. We were tired but i smirked as he played with my hair.

"Mrs Rosalieta Gallagher" he said trying it out loud. I smiled as it came of his toung.

"Sally Gallagher" he said. He smiled but i frowned before giggling.

"What?" He asked.

"That sounds awful" I laughed. "Might need to keep Ramos." I joked.

"Or changer your first name" Liam challenged. I shook my head at his stupidness. I turned on my side facing away from him.

"Unzip me?" I asked. He gently unzipped the dress and smiled as i stood up and let it fall down. I stood in my bra and pants and wiped my forehead.

"Ya warm love?" He asked smiling. I pushed him and lay back on the bed and started undoing the buttons on his shirt and pushed it off with his jacket. He smiled as i put my hand of the right side of his face and rubbed his cheek with my thumb.

"We got married" I said out loud. He hummed and closed his eyes. He was tired from the trip out and so was I. I sat up and undid his belt allowing him to slip out of his suit bottoms. We both lay on top of the sheets. Liam turned me around and moved my head so it lay in the crook of his arm and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Just relax yeah" he said pulling me into him. I missed and smiled as we both slept.

###

I woke up and had no idea what time it was, my clock hadn't adjusted to the actual time zone. Liam was up already. Probably away for a run. I turned and saw the note on the dresser.

Sally,

Gone to explore, meet me on the beach when you wake up.

Love,
Li

I smiled and sat up. I wrapped the sheet around me and couldn't be arsed putting clothes on. It was far too warm for that. I wrapped the sheet around my shoulder wand walked outside.

The Ocean breeze was cooling due to the hot wether. I walked down the beach barefoot. It wasn't long before I spotted Liam. For a second I had to stop and stare at him. The sun was coming up infront of him as he sat on a sand dune. The breeze was blowing his shirt in the wind as it was open. He look angelic, I took a deep breath before walking over to him. He smiled up at me before pulling me into his lap.

"Beautiful innit" he said nodding to the sunrise. I smilled and ran my fingers through his bangs.

"Yeah, you did good babe" i smiled as i leaned forward and kissed him. He kissed back, as he lay back in the sand. He pushed his was into my mouth and I moaned into it. He chuckled as he pulled away.

"I'm not having us shag on a beach babe, I aint geting sand in my arse" he said. I laughed and slapped his chest.

"Way to ruin the moment" I said. He pushed me off him laughing and stood up, dusting him self off.

"C'mon then, I'll show you how to make memories" he said mischievously as he held his hand out. I put my hand out as he grabbed it and hoisted me over his shoulder. I screamed and giggled as he went running towards the house.

####

Authors note:

I've been super lazy lately so I just refined since i had a second to myself i would write as much as i can, the next few will probably bee the honeymoon, also the photo I added would be the same as what i imagine Sally dress would be similar too.  I hope your all enjoying this so far! Also thank you so so much for 3k reads 💛