your scarf doesn't hide bruises either

After getting home we managed to get Lennon to stay with Peggy for a few days, i finaly had time to relax and me and liam finaly had time to talk. It was actually quite hot today for a change. I had my short shorts on with an oasis T shirt that Bonehead made to wear because he said "girls didnt wear there merch enough."

I had nicked a pair of Liams shades and i was out on the roof of some posh london hotel with some of the other girls who were on tour like the photographer, some crew members. I was soaking the sun up when the lads came crashing in. Most of them pissed since they had the day off before the gig tomorrow.

"There my girl" liam said walking up to me i rolled my eyes as he grabbed me. "LIAM" i screached as he swung me up and kissed me. I could taste the Jack Danials on his toung.

He sat down where i was sitting with me now on his lap. Noel was lying by the little pool that was there and Guigsy was chatting up some bird as per usual. I was trying to concentrate on what Noel was saying when Liam put his hand on my thigh, he did the thing with his thumb, rubbing my skin, it made every inch of me tingle.

"Stop" i harshly whispered he laughed and removed his hand. Taking a beer from bonehead and handing me one too.

"So yeah, after this tour, we go straight to the studio. That way we can get working." Noel said.

"The songs for this one are top" Liam said leaning back taking me with him. I shifted in his lap before taking a drink of my beer.

"We got to do something about Tony though" Noel said. My face dropped.

"Whats wrong with tony?" I asked.

"Hes shit" Noel said.

"Took us ages to get definetly maybe done babe, noel right if we want this record out this year we gotta get shot of him" liam said. I felt a pang in my chest, tony was suposed to be there mate.

"Your suposed to be mates, you cant just kick him out" i protested.

"Sally there right, hes me best mate but hes holding us up." Bonehead said. I sighed.

"Sorry babe, but we gotta do what we need to do" Liam said. He took another drink of his beer and i did the same.

We got into more conversation about the bands plans for the year. They wanted the record out by september but this tour lasted longer than they expected. They only have a few months to record it now. Noel had already written the songs, it would be quick work they said. As the conversations got deeper the alcohol got stronger and before you knew it, booze turned to drugs. Liam had taken some pills and Noel was taking lines with most of the band.

"You want one?" Noel asked. I shrugged and leaned down sniffing the line up and flinging my head back at the pain in my noes. It had been so long since i had done that. Liam smiled and turned me around before kissing me. I leaned into it, the pill he had taken must have been E.

His toung entered my mouth and we kissed some more before he pulled away and smiled. He pulled a pill from his pocket and i stuck my toung out as he sat in on my toung. I took a drink of my beer swollowing it, then going back to kissing Liam.

###

The party on the roof became more crowded as some of Liam and Noels mates arived. I noticed some celebrities, Paul Weller, Johnny Marr, my heart stopped when i saw Ian Brown and Mani from the stone roses.

Liam was talking to Richard Ashcroft, apparently they were good mates. "Sally" i heard Noel call. I looked around but couldnt see him.

"Over here ya twat" he called from behind me i turned and saw him with Ian and i blushed a little. I walked up to them, trying to act as sober as i could but i was wrecked and i new it.