A wonderful Christmas time

#So this was sort of a filler chapter right now before I decide my next move, if a new chapter isn't up today it will be tomorrow ❤#

#thanks for reading this far in and leave votes and comments#

The next few months went buy really fast, Liam had successfully moved me and Lennon to Manchester, me and Liam manages to patch things up, we were still taking thing slow and I guess you could say we weren't a couple exactly. Liam was away for 3 months and he left the week after Lennons birthday and his album had come out.

I had got a job in a bar around the corner from our new house which Liam bought us. It was just a few doors away from his mams and Noels. The boys came home on the 25th of November, they started getting exited about Christmas. Lennon was especially, he was also close with his gran since she has been babysitting him while Liam was on tour and I was at work so I didn't need to pay for his child care any more.

The album was a top seller and as soon as the guys got off tour they had two weeks and on the 9th of December they had some gigs in Europe to do. It was late Christmas eve before Liam got home.

"Hay babe, sorry I came here but I've lost me key to me mams" he said, he was bluffing I didn't care. Lennon was asleep and I finally got to spend some time with Liam. I pulled him in the door kissing him as we went. "Someone's happy to see me" he whispered picking me up and kicking the door shut with his foot. I was kissing all over his face. I didn't realize how much I missed him until he was home.

"Lennon didn't think you were coming" I said as he carried me to the couch.

"I didn't think I would make it either with the snow and that" he said as he sat on the couch. I burried my head into his chest and breathing in his smell.

"I'm glad you're here Li, we missed you" I said, he smiled, the last time we spent Christmas together I got pregnant with Lennon and we split up. It has a hard memory but there were good memories among the bad ones.

"I missed you too babe" he said leaning down and kissing me. He pulled away and smiled.

"What?" I asked, that was his "I've got news" faces.

"Wait till you see what Noel got the kid" he said. I smiled.

"What?" I asked again. He smiled and leaned down to my ear.

"He bought him a trampoline for out me mams back" liam said. My eyes went wide.

"He didn't" I told him. Liam nodded.

"He's round there building it now" he laughed. I giggled before shaking my head and laying it on his chest.

"What do you want for Christmas?" Liam asked.

"My Christmas came early this year" I said, he raised his eyebrows and looked at me.

"I wanted you" I said, i knew it was cheesy and all that but it was true. I missed Liam. He had been a hole missing from my life for so long and now he was back and I loved him. I truly had 100% fallen for him all over again.

###

The next morning Lennon came bursting into my room. Me and Liam had been up just lying with eachother for ages waiting on Lennon getting up. "Dad, I knew I heard your voice, I knew Santa would bring you" he said jumping into liams arms. My stomach knotted at the sight, it made me proud of liam for being a good father and looking after Lennon.

"What about me don't I get a hug?" I asked. Lennon crawled over to me and hugged me too.

"Can I open my presents now?" He asked. I was about to say yes but Liam spoke first.