Oh Manchester na na na

#ok so this chapter is long and I didn't quite know what to do with it but I am getting to a point where I'm deciding what direction I want the story to take so just hang in there with these shit chapters bacuse the good stuff is coming soon###

We didn't get to Manchester until it was almost dark. Christmas was only a week or two away so it was always pretty cold, especially here. I was freezing when we got out the van at the hotel, Liam pulled me into his side before Noel chucked me his jacket to put on. Liam frowned but I didn't read too much into it.

We went with Noel so he could get settled in the hotel and we would all go back to Peggys together. Noel had been assigned a room with two of the other roddies, I thought that was mad considering he had a perfectly good bed at his mams.

Noel called a cab for us, we went to Peggys knowing that she would be happy to see us. Liam opened the door. "Liam is that you, where the feck have you been all day?" She called from the living room.

"Went to pick up a few presents for ya mam" he said taking his jacket off. Peggy came strutting into the kitchen with a scrowl, her face lightened up when she saw Noel and I.

"Yet Back, thank God I missed ye's" she said holding her arms out for us. We had a group hug. "Go an unpack darlin' I set up out Paul's room for you, I'm just af the phone to yer mam" she said.

"What's she saying?" I asked. Peggy looked sad but she sighed.

"You've to spend christmas and new year here, yer mammys phone up the school and let them know. But you've to go home before the 5th when school starts back and that" she said. I hugged her.

"Thanks Peggy. I'm sorry for intruding on you and everything" I said.

"Don't you worry darlin' yer practically family anyway" she said rubbing my arm, she was always honest and homely, one of the many reasons why I love her.

"What's going on then, what are ye getting up to while yer home Noel?" His mum asked.

"Was going to chill out here for the rest of the night, the lads are all heading out but im just no in the mood" he said smiling at Peggy. I smiled and picked up one of my bags, Liam picking up the other and we headed up stairs.

I wasn't even in Paul's room when liams lips were on mine. I smiled as wrapped a hand around his neck as he leaned into me. He edged me closer up the wall untill his hands were on my arse and my legs were around his mid section. Our toungs danced with each other.

Liam was an amazing kisser, he managed to push you into bliss with just his soft lips. A hand moved off my bum as he used all his weight to meet me against the wall and a hand moved up my side, around my back and then unclipped my bra. I laughed and held his cheeks in my hands as I let him go and pushed myself forward so wee both stumbled onto Paul's bed. It was small for a double bed but it was cumfy so I didn't care.

I was straddled on Liams hips smiling down at him. His smile always made my heart skip. He put both hands on my side and slowly worked his hands up my side, pulling my jumper and top up and then off. His hands found my breasts as my head fell back.

"Your beautiful Sally, I fuckin' missed you so much babe" he said. I leaned down kissing him before I pulled his shirt up and off too. He made quick work of my jeans and I had to take a breath.

"Slow down, Liam your mams down stairs" I whispered. He shrugged and kissed me again. Killing me into his lap as we moved to the top of the bed. I could feel him grind onto my hips and I gasped as his hand edged onto my pants.