sallys luck

July 1995

London, london was, well it was better than Glasgow but i wasn't sold yet. The house we had was too big and the street we stayed on was full of posh boys who complained any time Noel had a party which was every other day at Supernova Hights.

Me and Liam were at one as we spoke, Peggy and Paul were down for a few days to visit lennon so we jumped at the chance to party. Liam was sitting with Noel and Bonehead in the corner. Me and Kate on the dance floor with Meg who i had become good friends with since the move.

For once everyone was getting along. I was one too many drinks down the line and was mad at myself since liam had given me 2 pills earlier. They were kicking in as i stumbled over to the kitchen, he had too much coke, you could tell by the look in his eyes, they darkened as i walked passed him. My skirt a little too high for his liking. I knew the kitchen was empty since the bar was in the front room.
I opened the fridge to get a drink when i felt a hand on my shoulder.

"You look amazing tonight," Liam whispered. I smiled and leaned up kissing him as he grabbed my arse.

"Hands off" i said moving away. I wanted nothing more than him to rip this lether skirt off me but teasing him was fun. I took his hand and lead him back to the party. He growled as we went to the make shift dance floor. The room was dark and dimly lit by a few corner lamps as everyone got up. Liam pulled me into him holding me to his body as i moved so he moved with me. He had definetly had too much coke if he was dancing.

"Your a tease" he said in my ear. I giggled and shrugged. One of my spaghetti straps falling down my shoulder. He sofly slid it back up my shoulder making evey inch of my body tingle. I pulled him back down kissing him. He felt safe, he felt like home.

Our bodys kept moving to the beat as i pulled away from him and turned so my bum pressed into him. He inhaled a sharp breath, i felt his lips on my neck, i had to remind myself to stay standing. My heart raced and i couldnt tell if it was the drink, the drugs or the hypnotic way liam made his toung dance on my skin.

The music wasnt what he usualy listened to, this was more like a rave than an oasis party for once, the change was nice. There were so many people that one noticed when liam slipped his hand below my skirt. I smiled as his thick fingers teased the lining of my g string. "Stop" i giggled. He shook his head, his free hand ruffly grabbing my jaw and pulling me in for another sloppy kiss as we continued to dance.

The pills had me feeling so alive, so awake. Liams fingers teasing me and every touch made me sweat. "Your beautiful babe" he said his hand on my cheek as the other slipped below my pants. I gasped at the touch but liam covered my mouth.

The music pumping though me as liams fingers moved in me. I couldnt breath. It was all so much, the pills, the alcahol, Liam, all of it making me want more. I grabbed the hand he had in my skirt and pulled him away. He groaned as did i as he let me go. I grabbed his free hand and took him away, pulling him up the stairs.

He smiled as we crashed into the room. I shut the door and push liam back as he fell onto the bed and i sat on top of him. I pulled his shirt off as he did the same pulling them both off. His hand went behind me and unzipped my skirt and it feel off as the zip went right up the back. I wanted him to be rough, i knew he would be since he was coked up. He pulled me down grabbing my exposed bum cheeks, i gasped at the tough again. I also felt how ready he was under me.

He grabbed my hips and swiftly kissed my neck and leaving love bites all the way. My eyes stayed shut.

###

I woke up the next morning with another hangover. I felt liam breathing into myu neck and i slowly opened my eyes to see Noel and Meg sleeping aswell. I looked around and could still hear talking down stairs. I knew it was late after noon as the sun glissened in the window.

Liams breathing stuttered as he caughed himself awake. I lightly moved in the sheets, i couldnt remember much of last night but i felt my neck nech sting a little and remembered what me and liam got up to. feeling guilty for nicking Noel and Megs bed. Liam smiled as i looked at him.

Even now all these years later his smile made my heart race. I was so madly in love with him i couldnt describe it. He kissed my forehead before sitting up. He had his boxers on and i had a shirt on but i knew i fell asleet right after we had sex. Liam picked up on my confusion.

"Couldn't have you naked when our kid was lurking about." He laughed. I smirked at him. His code for saying he actually gave a shit.

"Hmm, sure Meg wouldnt like that" i mumbled.

"No she wouldnt" noel groaned at the other side of the bed.

"Shut up the lot of you" Meg said clearly still drunk from last night.

"Not up for it Meg?" Liam asked.

A pillow bounced of Liams head and i laughed as Noel mumbled something else. I sat up and laughed at the way we all lay.

"Im going to smack him" Meg said.

"Kinky" Liam laughed. Noel flew across the bed and the two of them tussled as i was stuck in the middle. Liam and Noel both laughing.

"Noel you can have me im Sallys" he joked. I rolled my eyes at the two.

"Your a slag, i wouldn't want ya" he said slapping liams cheek.

"Your both sick" i said moving over feeling the cold. Meg laughed.

"They always like this?" She asked. I shrugged.

"Pretty much." I said standing up. "Im starving" i announced. Liam jumped up too playfully shoving Noel.

"Your a cunt" Noel laughed settling down back next to meg.

"I know" Liam agreed. Picking out one of Noels t shirts to put on and he gave me out some trousers.

"Help yourself to my clothes please" noel joked.

After getting dressed we went down stairs, the only people there were the band. Smiling as liam lead me into the kitchen, they all said they were hungry.

"Yeah yeah im on it" liam said picking up the phone.

I raised an eyebrow before he spoke down the line.

"Mam, listen Noels foods went out of date, fancy stickin on loads of bacon and that, me and him 'll be round soon with the boys" he said i rolled my eyes.

"Cheers mam, see ya in a bit" he said hanging up the phone.

"Your horrid liam Gallagher" i said. He laughed.

"NOEL ME MAMS MAKING US BREAKFAST RPUND OURS GET UP" he shouted up the stairs.

###

For the first time in so long ive been actually happy. Watching my family around me as i ate a bacon roll. Liam anoying his mam and paul telling him to knock it off. Noel and Meg playing with Lennon as Guigs sat with Bonehead and spoke about whos going to replace Tony.

I knew that not having Tony around would be strange. Out of everyone Tony was the only person i stayed in touch with after Liam and i split up. Liam came and sat beside me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder and pulling me into his side and kissing my forehead. I smiled and shook my head as i took a bite of my roll.

"Look at him" Liam said as i looked over at Lennon. I laughed when i saw. A very sick looking noel was lying on the floor and lennon was tying his shoelaces together.

"Let me guess. You tought 'im that" i said.

"Course i did, he needs to learn this shit from someone" he said. I rolled my eyes, i leaned into his side as he skipped through the channels. He stopped at a kids cartoon channel getting right invested in it. He was a child at heart.

"Dad, when do you leave again?" Lennon asked. Liam sighed, having to tell Lennon every day the amount of days he had left till he left.

"Still got 61 days kiddo" he said pickong him up to sit on the couch.

Life might not be perfect but in that moment it was, i loved my family and i couldnt believe i was living this life. Liam made me so happy and him and Lennon made me the luckiest girl alive.