holiday humps

After new year Liam was off again for another 4 months, with Lennon at school the days got pretty lonely. I felt like I was spending my days twiddling my thumbs.  there wasn't much to do when Liam and Lennon were gone. I hung out with Kate a lot since she missed bonehead.

Lennon hung out with little Leo a lot too and that made me smile, i would always think about how good of an uncle Leo would have been.

Liam called every few days and I lived for those calls. I waited for the days for him to call and come home. As the days passed i got more and more excited. Around Easter
time I got a very interesting call.

"Sally, how long the kid off school for?" Liam asked.

"Two weeks Why?" I asked.

"Pack you and him a bag yeah, the last two weeks are gigs in or neer the UK. I wanna take him to Glastonbury and that with us." He said.

"Liam are you mad, we can't take him on tour" I laughed.

"Why not eh? Look I've had Alan book you a plane to Spain. We have 2 gigs here, 2 in France then the festival's and that at home." He said. I wondered if he was drunk or high or simply just mad.

"Ok" I said.

"You're coming?" He asked.

"Yeah, I guess we are" I laughed again. Was I mad?.

"Fucking top, right up see you tomorra then" he said. I hung up the phone and sat for a second. What the fuck did I just agree too? I smiled and shook my head. What was I getting myself into?

###

After getting on the flight I regretted it right away. How was Liam ment to behave for 2 weeks around Lennon? I know what happens on tour stays on tour but now when he's around my kid.

We got off the 4 hour flight and Lennon was really excited because he had never been abroad before. Liam was waiting for us at the gates and Lennons never ran so fast in am his life.

"Alright kiddo, miss me" he said. Lennon burried his head in liams shoulder like he always did when he saw his dad after a while.

"Aww kiddo don't cry" Liam said. Ops, there goes my heart again. He rubbed Lennons back and sat him down. He wipes away the tears and kissed Lennons forehead.

"I missed ya lods" Lennon sniffed.

"I missed you to yeah, now c'mon kiddo, we're got some time before I got sound check," he said. I didn't fail to notice how hyper Liam was. His eyes glowed over and his pupils were dialated. I sighed knowing I could do nothing about it.

"C'mon sally Cinnamon" liam said wrapping an arm around me and kissing my temple.

###

After lunch liam took us back to the hotel, left me and Lennon some cash and went to sound check. Noel had already been and set up his guitars so he got the afternoon off and took Lennon out shopping. I decided u was going to go see Liam. I got in the van to sound check and walked through the doors of the venue, the band were on stage mucking around.

"Sally what you doing here?" Bonehead asked nervously.

"Noel took Lennon shopping, I came here to talk to Liam" I said. Bonehead looked at me with sympathetic eyes.

"Maybe you should wait here and I'll go get him yeah" he said. I raised an eyebrow.

"Bonehead, where is he?" I asked. My heart was racing, what the fuck is going on? Where was Liam? Why's bonehead acting funny?

"Sally just wait here yeah" Tony said from behind me I turned and looked at him and his face told me everything I needed to know. Liam was doing something they didn't want me to see and there were limited options at this point.