Part 24

Aston picked me and Danielle up from my house at about 7 and we met the others there.

The evening was going great, loads of laughs and jokes etc... 

I was trying to find the best moment to mention to them all about the Modelling thing.

Half of me just wanted to tell Aston on his own first, but I didn't know what would be

best.

"Right, how about we go to some clubs?" Aston perked up as our plates got taken away.

"I have work tomorrow babe" I said to him touching his arm slightly.

"Soo do we! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?" he began to beg and make a scene like a child.

"fine" i grinned as a huge smile spread across his face. "buuut, I need to go get changed. 

I can't go like this"

"Okay, i'll take you and Danielle home.. get changed and then we will meet you all at Movida"

We got back to Mine and Danielles and we both wandered in leaving Aston downstairs to wait.

I went in the bathroom, brushed my teeth, picked out my dress and began to do my hair and makeup.

Once I was finished I made my way downstairs to Aston. Didn't want to leave him on his own for 

too long, he'd only get bored and moan. 

Also, I thought this would be a great opportunity to talk to him about the Modelling thing. Danielle

was still upstairs getting ready so it was just me and him.

I slowly walked down the stairs to see him sat on the sofa messing about on his ipad.

"Took ya ti.... Wow!" he said turning around. "You look gorgeous babe"

I blushed slightly. "er.. thanks! Didn't know if this..."

"It's perfect" he butted in.

"But you didn't even hear what I was going to say"

"You were going to say you don't know if this dress looks right on you"

"How'd you know?" you grinned.

"I know you too well now (yourname) and you constantly worry about what you look like. Why is it 

always the stunning girls who are so insecure?"

I shrugged my shoulders awkwardly.

"You have to say that though, your my bestfriend"

"Pretty sure that lines for the mums!" he grinned back at me.

"Ast"

"Yeeeep"

"I just ... er... need to say..."

"You need to say that you are going to have such a good time tonight because you are with the bestest

friend ever! Who knows how to party aaaand get you drunk" Aston butted in again. "Yep, I knew what you 

were thinking again didn't I"

"Er, well... Yeaah" I half laughed. Knowing full well he hadn't guessed what I wanted to say. Far from 

it actually. Errrrhhh telling Aston felt soo hard and awkward. I didn't know what to do.

Once Danielle was finally ready Aston ordered us a taxi to take us to the club. We met up with the 

others inside and Aston began to order in the drinks.

"Let's have loooooads of fun tonight yeah?"

I nodded slightly. "I don't wanna drink too much after last time though"

"I'm with you this time, you'll be fine" he said giving me a resuring smile touching my hand.