Part 77

Later that night I was home and snuggled up on the sofa watching a movie… by myself. Aston told me to expect a call from him at like half 11 as he would be off stage and probably back at the hotel.

“Hello?” I said answering the call.

“Hi babe”

We got into a quick chat about how tour was going and he asked me about work, which lead me onto the topic of the underwear shoot. Even though I had known about it for a while I hadn’t brought it up to him just yet.

“erh well about that… Work wants me to do an underwear shoot”

“Underwear shoot hey?! Niceeeeeeee!” Aston said with the cheekiest tone in his voice ever.

“Noo Ast… the thing is, it’s going to be for everyone to see and I don’t know if I feel comfortable with that.”

“Ohh” he said, going slightly quiet.

“Also, what about you. I thought I best ask to see what you thought…”

“Babe, you don’t need to ask me? It’s completely up to you. If you don’t feel comfortable don’t do it! They can’t force you… and if you do want to do it, I don’t mind.”

I didn’t know how sure Aston was, but the vibe he was giving off seemed pretty real. I don’t know why I thought he would care, I thought he would get annoyed with everyone seeing me like that, but he seemed pretty calm which was good.

“hmm yeaah I’ll have a think about it… Just felt better with you knowing”

The phone call didn’t last much longer, Aston had tried to ask me what date I would be going up to see but I managed to get away with not giving him a straight answer. I didn’t want to tell him I couldn’t make it until I actually knew for sure that I couldn’t, and right now it was all a bit on the line.

___________________________________________________________________

The next morning I woke up bright and early ready for my girlies day with Stacey and Chloe. We were in town by dead on 11 and me being the organised Maid of Honour I am had a list of dress shops we could visit. Because of my work I also had a couple of designers who were happy to give Stacey a discount on a couple of the dresses they sold.

“How about this one?” I said holding up a gorgeous wedding dress which physically sparkled in the light.

“mm I don’t know… do you think it’s a bit much?”

“Okay what about this one?” Chloe said holding up another one, a lot less and toned down.

“Maybe that’s a bit underdressed…”

“Stacey! You haven’t liked any of the dresses we have shown you since we have been here” I laughed. “Why don’t you at least give them a try… you might change your mind when they’re on”

“Guess your right” She said, pointing to a few as the lady gathered them up and went with her to the changing rooms.

She was being so indecisive about a dress and I knew exactly why it was. She was nervous about the wedding which was giving her second thoughts. She had never liked the whole ‘eyes on her’ thing so she had already made her wedding as small as possible. So now she was getting nervous that her dress would make her stand out more than she was hoping.

“wow!” me and Chloe both said as she stepped out the changing rooms in this dress > http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?start=66&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1366&bih=643&tbm=isch&tbnid=jLMRUML-aEw2UM:&imgrefurl=http://www.weddingdressonlineshop.co.uk/blog/2010/04/22/right-wedding-dress-for-you/&docid=1V-_wtYOGkin2M&imgurl=http://www.weddingdressonlineshop.co.uk/1470-2624-large/taffeta-one-shoulder-with-ruched-mermaid-skirt-and-chapel-train-2010-hot-sell-bridal-wedding-dress-wd-0233.jpg&w=400&h=567&ei=uRTJT_vOPOmg0QW2sMDfAQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=592&vpy=246&dur=18&hovh=267&hovw=188&tx=76&ty=265&sig=107714492604188218435&page=3&tbnh=144&tbnw=104&ndsp=35&ved=1t:429,r:29,s:66,i:66

“A bit too much?” She said, trying to judge our facial expressions.

“No way. It’s perfect” I mumbled, trying to get words out. She looked stunning.

After several poses and looks in the mirror, Stacey finally decided to get the dress.

She was also getting me and Chloe to try on Bridesmaids dresses… during all this she watching as I skimmed past a couple of the wedding dresses, just taking a quick look before she popped up behind me.

“Try one on!” she said grinning.

“What? No!”

“Go oooon! I wanna see you in one!”

“No Stace! What’s the point?” I laughed.

“Your going to be getting married to that boy one day… So just try the one on you like the most”

I finally gave in picking out this dress…. http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1366&bih=643&tbm=isch&tbnid=Jk5Ct28AUgVY_M:&imgrefurl=http://www.cheapweddingdressesoffer.co.uk/&docid=hs-PzcPHw78IeM&imgurl=http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-rlZOLTw6TJQ/ThLS6svTYvI/AAAAAAAACRQ/MLwrZqYEG0U/s1600/new%252Bwedding%252Bdresses%252B2011.jpg&w=374&h=500&ei=CRTJT_j3HtCo0AWLkKytAQ&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=490&sig=107714492604188218435&page=1&tbnh=134&tbnw=108&start=0&ndsp=29&ved=1t:429,r:5,s:0,i:147&tx=16&ty=92

I walked out the changing room to see two open mouthed faces.

“You look beautiful (yourname)… omg!” Stacey said running over to me.

“Aston need to hurry up and propose to you! I’m not even joking! That dress is perfect for you!” Chloe said as I headed over to the mirror.

I looked at my reflection smiling away to myself. I loved the dress so much, it was the perfect fit and had this glow about it.

I really wanted to get married…. And Aston was defiantly the person I wanted to be walking down the aisle to.

 ___________________________________________________________

this was menne be part 77 not part 76. sooo I just posted the actual part 76 if that makes sense HAHA.