Part 75

The next morning Aston was in his room packing the last few bits he needed for tour. I was on the edge of the bed just watching him throw each item of clothing in, followed by some sort of vanity product.

“omg. Stop! Please?”

“What?” Aston said looking up at me confused.

“Your such a shit packer! It’s going to be all creased when you get there!”

“No. It’ll be fine. I can find an iron or something…”

“Let me help...” I said getting off the bed and walking over to him. I bent down beside his case and began to pull tops and jeans out, folding them up and putting them back in.

“Now for all this… Do you not have another bag? If they leak they will ruin everything!”

He walked off into his wardrobe bringing out another, yet smaller bag.

“This?”

“That’ll do.” I smiled, taking it off him and putting his toiletries in.

Once I had finished he pulled me up so I was stood facing him.

“What would you do without me hey?” I laughed as he just kissed me on the lips, turning it slightly passionate before I pushed him away.

“You still got a lot to do… and you leave in an hour!”

He reluctantly went back over to his case and continued to find other things he needed. I kept pacing the room thoughts going through my head of what I was going to do these next 4 weeks. I mean, I had spent nearly every day with him lately so to go from that to not seeing him would be weird.

“You can stay here you know” Aston piped up, watching me wander round his room.

“What?”

“You don’t have to go home, you can stay at mine.”

“Oh no, it’s fine. I best stay at mine…haven’t slept there for days! Plus, I’ll be seeing Stacey a lot and she lives closer to me anyways” He just nodded and laughed as I continued to pace.

“Right I’m done!” He said getting up and walking straight over to me and began to kiss me with a sense of need and desperation.

“I’m going to miss you” I said inbetween kisses.

“I know you will” He grinned as I hit him on the arm. “… and I’ll miss you too! You didn’t let me finish”

“I don’t care. You weren’t going to say it!”

“Yeah I was!” he said defending himself.

“Nooo you weren’t! Otherwise you would have said it first!”

“Nooo, I was gonna say.. I know you will and I’ll miss you too.. straight after. But you didn’t give me a chance.”

“Stop lying you w….”

Aston put his hand over my mouth before kissing down my neck, finally reaching my lips as he removed his hand. “No fighting.. We have 10 more minutes before I leave”

For those next 10 minutes we stood in our own little world. Enjoying each others company, considering we wouldn’t have it for weeks. The sound of Astons phone ringing was the cause of us stopping…

Aston pulled himself away from me and made his way over to the bed, answering his phone.

“Yep. Will be out now bruv. See ya.. Bye!”

“Was Marv! They car’s outside”

I looked at him obvious sadness in my eyes.

“You better come to one of the dates! I don’t care if you have work. Stuff them!” he  laughed pulling me in for a hug.

“I will. I will! Promise! I just don’t know when it’ll be yet!”

“… and you can come here whenever you want! Just don’t go having any parties!”

“Can’t promise that!” I grinned cheekily as he just shook his head at me.

“Don’t have too much fun without me!” Aston said taking my hands in his.

“I’m pretty sure you will have much more fun then I will have! Performing and then Partying… I wouldn’t even call that work”

We were soon interrupted again by another phone call off Oritsé telling Aston to hurry up. He thought it was that time he better leave. He grabbed his cases and made his way downstairs… me followed slowly behind as I then sat on the stairs while he went out and put them all in the boot.

The car was going to be taking them to their tour bus, where they would then go off to Scotland from there for the first tour date.

“I love you!” Aston said pulling me up and into his arms. He began to kiss me slowly which resulted in wolf whistles coming from the boys in the awaiting car.

“Go!” I laughed pushing him off me slightly. “and have fun!”

I watched as he grabbed his keys and ran to the car. All of them sat with the windows wide open waving away as they left.

Here’s to 4 lonely weeks of work, sleep and eat. Back to my old life.

____________________________________________________________

okay, shit part. Buuut I did write this at like 2am last night. So was pretty tired loool.