Part 35

Astons POV.

I was furious right now. I couldn't stand to look at (yourname). She had been leading me on all this time knowing she only had a few

days left in England.

When was she planning to tell me? Probably When she was on the plane on her way to America. I couldn't believe she would sink this low.

I told her to leave, to get out. I saw the hurt and worry in her eyes the whole time I was shouting. She looked terrified of me.

I felt kind of bad because I didn't want to scare her but she had pissed me off so bad.

I looked out the window to see her sitting on the curb crying into her hands, rain falling down her face.

She had no where to go. No car keys. No clothes. They were all inside.

I didn't know what to do. As much as I was angry at her, I hated seeing her sat out there like that. 

I felt like I may have overeacted but at the same time no. She should have just told me.

About 2 minutes later I had calmed down slightly. But it was driving me crazy seeing her just sat out there. My heart broke hearing

her cry.

Normal POV.

I was soaked through. Mascara running down my face. Hair dripping wet. I was a mess and extremely cold.

I heard the front door open slightly and footsteps walk towards me plocking themselve down next to me.

He wrapped a large warm hoodie round my shoulders and rubbed my arms gently as he did.

"Babe"

"Don't. I know It was wrong me no telling you but..."

"No I should't have blown up on you like that. I guess I understand it must have been hard. But you know i'd be happy for you.. it's

just..."

"Wrong timing" I finished his sentence.

"C'mon.. let's get you inside.. you look freezing"

"I am" I laughed.

Astons POV.

Once we got inside we sat down on the sofa again. I pulled (yourname) in for a big hug trying to warm her up.

"Your going to love America. You'll get that new start that you wanted. No more boring office. It's going to be amazing!"

she just nodded slightly. "I'm going to miss you"

"I'll miss you too. But we'll keep in contact. Still speak and stuff"

"but this whole taking it slow thing..."

"Let's just enjoy the days you've got left. I guess it just wasn't meant to be." I smiled. I didn't mean any of this I was

saying. I wanted her to stay. I wanted to try and give 'us' ago but I knew we couldn't. Long distance realtionships never work.

It's pointless.