Part 54

Part 54

Aston finally gave in and didn't go to Jacks. Partly because I wouldn't give him the address. I really didn't want him going over there because I knew what Jack was like.... I didn't want Aston getting involved in something that he could get hurt in.

Astons POV

After (yourname) had told me everything Jack had been doing to her I was furious! I couldn't believe I let her move away from England and everything we had to a shitty relationship with a women beater! I wanted to go round there and 'speak' to him but (yourname) wouldn't let me, I gave in, in the end and we decided just to have a night in just us two.

I felt so bad for some reason like this was all my fault, I wish I would have known and could have gotten her out of the relationship sooner. I should had been there for her more, I mean after about a month we stopped talking so much, I barely ever called or text her and we drifted and then that's when she got with Jack.

Normal POV.

"Ast! Do you want me to order a takeout?" I shouted walking in the living room with a menu.

"Mm yeaah sounds good! Does America have a nandos?"

"unfortunately the closest one to me is like a couple of hours away and they don't deliver so no, your stuck with pizza!" I laughed chucking a pillow at him.

"Well we could take a road trip and go get one! I don't mind driving" he grinned back.

"Nooo way! I'm not letting you take us on a 2 hour journey just to get a nandos!"

"Fine" he said finally giving in as I grabbed the phone and ordered our food.

The evening was going good, Me and Aston were just sitting around, eating and watching movies like old times. Everything felt so right and I honestly kept forgetting we were in America and not back in England. It was now Monday and had until Saturday until the rest of the boys got here and that's when they had to start work. So I was planning on making sure we all spent loads of time together before that happened. Stacey, Ty, JJ and Chloe were all planning on leaving on Saturday once the others arrived so I felt like everything would go back to how it use to, wasn't quite looking forward to that part.

"So what happens now?" Aston said pausing the movie and looking at me.

"What do you mean?"

"You know! With you and Jack? How you going to keep him away? You've told him its over and that haven't you?"

I didn't know what to say. I didn't want to lie to him but I also didn't want to tell him Jack had threatened me to keep me in the relationship. I knew Aston would flip even more and I didn't want that to happen.

"I'd rather not talk about it now..."

"oh yeah, sorry. I didn't think" he mumbled pulling me into his arms. "I still feel so bad"

"Why?" I said looking up at him.

"After everything that dick did to you!"

"Aston, you can't blame yourself! He's to blame, me too! I should have done something to stop it"

"He's a prick! He never deserved you! I hope he understands how much of a lucky bastard he was being in a relationship with you"

I smiled up at him just staring into his gorgeous eyes.

"You think?"

"Yeah! As cheesy as it is, your one of the only girls I know that when is in a relationship puts everything into it! You work hard at it and make it perfect"

"and how would you know that?" I grinned as he began to go slightly red.

"Well, I know we weren't exactly in a relationship, but I would say it was close and it was good! Like really good!" he laughed.

I lightly kissed my head as I relaxed more into his chest.

"Would you ever consider moving again?"

"What? No." I said shooting my head up quick so I was now sitting up slightly.

"okay, was just a question." he quickly said. " and I don't just mean back to England I mean to a different part of America, if you like it here... Just so your away from Jack."

"I can't though Ast, the whole reason I moved here was for the modelling job... I wouldn't drop all that"

He just nodded and began to stand up.

"I'm going to bed, I actually feel shattered" he said holding out his hand for me to take.

I accepted it and held it lightly as we walked up the stairs.... Just as he was about to let go to head into the spare room I kind of tugged it and pulled him towards me.

"Stay with me? I don't feel like sleeping on my own"

He just smiled and followed me to my room. We both finally snuggled down into bed, me resting on his bare chest as it rose up and down as he breathed.

"thank you Ast"

"thank you for what" he laughed.

"being here for me... I appreciate it"

He didn't say anything, just lent his head down so our lips reached, giving me the perfect kiss. Something I had honestly missed.