Part 58

The next couple of days flew by. I'd spent most of them with Stacey and Chloe and occasionally the boys. I hadn't heard from Jack after the incident the other day with Aston.  Im sure he defiantly scared him away. It was now Friday, the last day before they all went home accept Aston and JB.

I had invited them all round for breakfast this morning so at about 9 there was a loud knock on the door. Checking the peep hole before opening the door to a massive hug from JJ.

"Moooorning to you too!" I laughed returning the hug and then smiling at Aston who I could see over his shoulder.

I hugged them all as the came inside letting them go off and crash in the living room.

"think its my turn now?" Aston said coming up behind me pulling me in for a cuddle.

"hmm maybe" I smiled, turning around in his arms.

"I don't want to go home" Stacey moaned as we at up the table eating. 

I pulled a pouty face at her grabbing her hand. "Gonna lose my bestfriend all over again!" 

We hugged each other from across the table giggling as we did.

"Alright girls, don't get too soppy" Ty laughed.

"We can come visit more right?" Chloe asked.

"Anytimeee!!"

Later that day we were all just sitting around and enjoying each others company. I had something that had been running through my mind for days and I hadn't mentioned it to anyone. I didn't know what to do as I had never been in this situation before.

"Stace" I said grabbing her arm and pulling her towards me. "Can I talk to you for a sec"

"Sure" she smiled following me into the kitchen. "what's up?" 

I looked from her to the floor.

"I'm scared Stacey!"

"What? Why? What's happened?"

"I... Erm" I stuttered my words.

"(yourname)! Your worrying me! What's happened?"

I took a deep breath before saying....

"I think I might be pregnant!" I blurted out as quietly as I could so the others couldn't hear.

"Whaaaaaaaat?!"

"Yeah! Ive been having all the symptoms I'm late and..."

"Wait a sec, who's is it?"

"that's the thing Stace, I don't know! It could be Jacks or Astons." I said as I began to cry.

"Alright, alright... It's okay! Come here!" she said pulling me in for a hug.

"So I'm guess you obviously didn't use protection for either?"

"Well obviously not with Jack Stacey! I didn't have a choice!!" 

"Oh yeah, I'm so sorry, I forgot about that" she said worriedly. "But what about the other times?"

"most of the time no! He said he hated it"

She just shook her head and wiped the tears from my eyes.

"and Aston? I thought you had only had sex like before you moved to America?"

I shook my head at her looking down.

"how many times since he's been staying here then?" she said open mouthed.

"well... We... It doesn't matter, the fact is that we have!"