Part 72

We got back to Astons apartment not long later and I managed to stumble through the doors.

"We didn't have to come back you know. I was perfectly fine" I said attempting to sit on one of the kitchen stools but failing. I turned round to see Aston stood there laughing at me. "you alright there?" 

"Yes!"

"Don't need any help getting on that stool?"

He had nothing but sarcasm in his voice and I was starting to realise he was finding this whole drunk me very entertaining.

"I can do it! I'm not as drunk as your making out"

"Sure thang babes!" he laughed putting the kettle on.

"Don't start Aston!"

"Start what? There's nothing to start"

"Stop pissing about its not funny!"

"Never said it was!" he winked while grinning at me.

I climbed back off the stool the best way I could and began to walk out the kitchen turning my back completely away from Aston. As I reached the living room I felt some arms reach around my stomach, pulling me towards a strong warm body. 

"Don't get all moody on me now"

I just shrugged my shoulders, trying to shuffle from his grip.

C'moooon stop with the fake hate Aston game!" he laughed kissing down my neck softly.

"I'm not drunk!!" I said trying not to give away my enjoyment of the kisses.

"You know you are!"

"Your not drunk and neither am I! So shh with the stupid comments!" I said stumbling slightly, only managing to keep standing up by Astons arms wrapped tightly around me.

"You are drunk babe! I didn't drink as much as you!"

"What? Yeah you did! Don't lie!"

"I promise I didn't! When you drink I can't, someone's gotta look after this drunken mess" he laughed.

I turned round in his grip and slapped his cheek with my bare hand.

His reaction was mixed but soon pulled me in towards him pushing his lips straight onto mine.

His hands roamed around my body, sending light shivers up my spine. I began to kiss him back when I realised I sucked at being angry with him.

"Mm I love you!" I said in the kiss, getting carried away in the moment, unsure of what was really going to around me.

Aston suddenly pulled away and looked me straight in the eyes... He looked kinda shocked and had a slight sparkle in his eyes.

"Do you really mean that?"

"Mean what?" I said confused, trying to recall my previous words.

"Or is it the drink speaking?"

I looked at him for a second, not saying anything. I honestly couldn't remember what I had said but he seemed strongly affected by it in some way.

"Well for the record, I love you too! & I can promise you I'm not drunk. I really mean it (yourname), I love you..."

The words trailed off in my head. Those 3 short words which meant everything were finally out in the open. Thinking it through to myself I think I did love him. I think I had longer than I had realised...

Our relationship, whether it have been friends or as a couple had always had some spark but I was never able to pin point what it was, not until this day... I now realised what it was... Love!

"I love you more than anything" I smiled. "and for the record I will remember I said that in the morning..."

Aston just smiled at me, the biggest facial expression I had ever seen form on his face before. He didn't say a word though, just lifted me up as I wrapped my legs around him. He carried me to his room for events which finally made me realise the difference between just having sex and making love.... 

This was special.

____________________________________________________________________________

Short part I knoooooow! But i've written a few today as I'm trying to get this finished :)

thanks if your still reading! Xx