Part 78

Monday came and I was in work for my meeting. I had been nervous for this all weekend. After speaking to Aston I was a bit more confident about going for the shoot but I wasn’t 100% sure. I was getting to speak to Claire before so I could talk through it with her and decide before we met the designers.

“So hunny, have you made up your mind?” Claire smiled as I walked into her office taking a seat at her desk.

“I feel a bit better about the whole thing, but I still don’t know… I just don’t want to be looked down on you know. I’ve always done fully clothed things and to go out and do a half naked shoot doesn’t feel right”

“I do completely understand, I really do. This was a surprise for me too. Everyone knows you as the type of model you are so I really don’t think this is going to affect you”

I just thought about what she was saying for a minute while nodding slightly.

“How about we go speak to the designers? They will be able to give you a bit more information and it may make you feel a bit more confident about it. They are lovely people”

I agreed with her, following her down the long corridor into one of the posh meeting rooms. I got handed a mug of tea by one of the assistants and waited no longer than 5 minutes before the Designers walked in.

“Hi I’m Karen and this is Paris. Really nice to meet you” they said shaking my hand.

We all sat down and they began to talk through what they were expecting of the shoot, what sort of underwear I would be wearing and where it would be shot.

“The shoot may take place in this country or could be somewhere else… we were thinking France or maybe America. Or Australia. Something a bit different. Obviously it won’t be a long trip, just a couple of days” they smiled at me as I gulped a tad bit… taken back by the thought of going away. Half of me was hoping if I agreed to this shoot, it would take place very soon, while Aston was on tour. But knowing my luck it would end up being just as he got home.

“Okay, and where will these pictures be published?” I asked politely, looking at Claire slightly, hoping it was okay to ask.

“Just in magazines and a few catalogues. Nothing major don’t worry”

They both seemed so friendly and the more I heard about the shoot the better it was sounding. After they had finished with all the details I finally agreed. Hoping I wouldn’t regret it…

“That’s great (yourname)! We will get in touch with Claire to give you more details very soon! It was a pleasure meeting you” they smiled shaking my hand as they left.

“Soooo, how was work?” Aston asked scratching behind his neck, hoping for a good answer.

We were sat talking to each other on skype. Aston was currently at the tour venue and I was sat in my room. He had a spare 20 minutes so decided to call me on this, claiming he wanted to see my face…. Cheeseball.

“Well I said yes! But I don’t know….”

“Ah that’s great babe! Be confident about it! Your going to look great!! When is the shoot?”

I blushed slightly at his comment before quickly replying. “I’m not quite sure, they are going to let Claire know… they said they might want me going out the country to do it though. Such a pain!”

The look on his face suddenly turned from a smile to a frown, by the looks of it he had kind of caught on with what I was getting at.

“So don’t you think you will be able to come to a tour date?”

I shook my head. “I don’t think so… I’m sorry! It’s not even because of this underwear shoot though… I have been meaning to tell you, but my schedule at work is manic and I can’t change any of it, I’m soo busy Ast!”

“It’s okay, don’t worry about it. There’s always another tour”

Even though he was acting like he was okay with it, It was clear he was upset. The thing was, there was nothing I could do even if I wanted to….

“Well I gotta go babe, they are calling me for a last minute sound check… I’ll speak to you tomorrow yeah?”

“Yeaah sure! Have fun!”

“I will! I love you” he said before he quickly cancelled the call. I didn’t even get a chance to reply…

Minutes later a text came through…

Aston

[& I miss you like crazy! Axxx]

I smiled to myself while reading it and replying…

{I Miss You too L Xxxx}

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello. another part for yooou.

& just want to say thank you to the people reading. I have had  12k+ (nearly 13k) reads on this story. Tad bit chuffed yanooo.