Part 84

The next morning arrived and dead on 6am there was already loud noises and flustering coming from downstairs. I leaned across to look at my phone, my eyes burning from tiredness and as soon as I looked at the time my head made it’s way straight back onto my pillow.

What must have been an hour later my door flew open and Stacey charged in.

“WAKE UP!!!” she said jumping on the bed.

“erhh what?” I moaned looking up at her.

“C’moooooooooon I’ve been up since 6!! I’m tooo excited! Makeup and Hair people are coming at 8. We need to leave by half 11!!”

“Because this is such a big day, I shall get up” I laughed hugging her. “You ready for this?”

“More than ever” She smiled. She was so happy.

I grabbed my phone from the side and made my way downstairs to the smell of breakfast being cooked. I walked into the kitchen to see Stacey whipping up some bacon and eggs and some toast to go on the side.

“hey! What do you think you’re doing?” I said walking over to her. “It’s your wedding day! I should be doing this”

I moved her from the oven and took over from what she was doing. “You go wake Chloe and Tina up, and I’ll finish up here”

“thank you” she smiled. “but honest, I was fine doing it”

While Stacey headed upstairs it gave me time to send Aston a quick text.

[Moooorning!!!! Just making sure you are up and I promise I won’t bug you anymore! Xxx]

I soon received a message back and opened it quickly as the girls walked into the room.

[Seriously? It’s like 7am and you’ve woken me up! I don’t need to leave until  10.45! Axx]

I laughed to myself slightly only to result in being questioned by Chloe.

“What you laughing at?”

“What? Oh nothing” I replied dishing the food up onto the plates and laying them out for them and then replying to text.

[But you’ve got to get ready!! Xx]

[It takes me 20 minutes. Not 4 hours! Going back to sleep, night babe ; p Axxx]

"Look at that face!" Stacey said prodding my arm slightly. 

"What face?" I said glaring back at her.

"It means only one thing. Your texting lover boy!"

"Lover boy? Cringe at the name Stace!" I laughed.

"But it's true though. He is the only person on this planet that makes you smile like that!"

I frowned at her for a minute before she just winked back. "You are annoying you know that? But, seeing as it is your wedding day i'm going to keep my mouth shut and be nice!"

"Best idea" She winked.

Me, Stacey, Chloe and Tina had not long finished eating when the hair and makeup ladies arrived cramming us all in the living room to get us ready. Obviously they were spending longer on Stacey while the rest of us were made to look a little more basic.

After 2 long hours of being covered in all sorts of makeup products and pulling of our hairs we were finally ready.

Stacey looked amazing and Ty was going to be stunned when he saw her.

“I’m so happy for you” I said grabbing Stacey's hand as we all headed out to the cars.

“thank you babe." she smiled back at me. "Seriously though, I don’t know what I would have done without you. I can’t wait until it's your turn in the white gown so I can do all of this for you! Make it as perfect as today is going to be”