Part 41

Part 41 

It was now stupid o clock in the morning so we thought it was best head home. To be honest I wasn't that drunk, I had only had a couple of drinks as I'd spent most of the night having a 'goodbye' dance with everyone. I said my final goodbyes to everyone we had gone out with making them casual so I didn't cry.  They all wished me luck and made me promise to let them all visit me sometime.

Me and Aston headed for his car with Stacey and Ty as theirs was near by.

"Stace, I'll see you tomorrow yeah? Pop round or something? I'll be home packing all day" I smiled.

"sure, give me a text in the morning" 

I gave her a quick hug and then said my last goodbye to Ty.

"Ready?" Aston said as we sat in his car.

"when you are"

"you want me to drop you home yeah?"

I looked from my phone then back to face him. 

"can I come back to yours? Danielle's still being a bitch and I fancy one last night of cuddles" I grinned.

"my plan exactly babe" he smiled back. "but you don't leave until Monday, you can stay tomorrow night too can't you?"

"don't push it" I laughed. "i need to stay at mine tomorrow so I can sort everything out"

"fine, was worth a try" he laughed.

Not long later we reached Astons.

I quickly whipped out my phone and sent a text to Danielle so she didn't worry where I was. Not that she would, this would probably piss her off even more knowing I was staying at Astons again.

"home sweet home" Aston smiled as we walked in the door.

"well for you it is" I grinned back at him as he just rolled his eyes.

"cup of tea or anything babe?"

"nah! I need sleep! What even is the time?"

"like 5 or something" he laughed as we made our way upstairs.

I was getting changed into one of Astons tops as he came out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around him and just looked at me stood in my underwear.

"shower at this time? Seriously? Couldnt you have just waited until the morning" I laughed.

"no way!" he replied eyeing me up and down and walking towards me.

"one day left until you leave" 

"don't keep reminding me! Pleaseeee?" 

"sorry, I can't get it of my mind"

I just looked up at him as he got closer pulling my face towards his until our lips attached and our hands started to roam around each others bodies! "you mean the world to me!" Aston whispered between kisses. That moment right there made me want to break down into tears, I couldn't handle it. I didn't realise how much he really did care... I didn't want to let go off him, i held onto him tight. What was growing between us was so special, and it was all going To end in the matter of a day! 

Without second thought we both stripped each others clothes off and things got romantically heated!

*The next morning* 

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I looked over to Aston who was still sleeping so I grabbed  it and quickly hurried out the room to answer it.

*Stacey*

- hello?

/ Moooorning sleepy head!