Part 73

*Astons POV*

The next morning I woke up with a huge smile still plastered on my face; over both the events of last night and also the words we had finally got out in the open. I was started to get kind of freaked out by the way I was acting. (yourname) had something that made me actually turn into a decent grown up guy… in some ways. I never thought I’d be this happy in a real relationship. With someone I actually loved. I had never been in love before. Never really believed it existed. Seeing Marvin and JB settled down scared me more than it should have done. I never really quite understood how they could feel so passionate about one girl. It never made sense. It now finally did though and I could honestly say I was happier than ever. Things were fitting right.

“babeeeee, wake up!” I whispered in (yournames) ear as she had her arms sprawled over me in a tight brace. Her breathing was soft causing her chest to rise up and down as she slept.

“(yourname) It’s like 10’o clock. We need to set off soon for the Parent’s!”

She still didn’t answer. Still sound asleep.

“Oi! Piss head!” I said a little louder beginning to shake her. She was going to be in THE worst mood ever when she woke up and probably take it out on me. I thought it was best I get her a tablet or something. At least put me in her good books for a short while. I whipped out of bed grabbing some trackies as I did and got a glass of cold water and a tablet. As I walked back in the room she was now cuddled up into my pillows with the duvet wrapped right over her.

“Babe. I’m not kidding no more… you need to wake up”

“erhhh” she moaned shuffling in bed, and making herself comfortable again.

“Right. That’s it.” I said, grabbing the glass of water and hovering it over her head. “This will be poured over you if you don’t budge!”

It went silent for a second before she lifted her head off the pillow slightly. “You wouldn’t dare!” She said before burying it back in.

“Ohh you know I would! So budge!”

She still didn’t move so as promised I tipped the glass of stone cold water over her head, letting it soak the duvet and sheets. Within a matter of seconds her head shot up and so did she. Pure anger in her eyes. Shit.

“YOU FUCKING DICKHEAD. ASTON! LOOK AT ME! WHY DID YOU DO THAT FOR?” She shouted jumping out of bed and stumbling slightly, holding her head as she felt the hangover kick in.

“Tablet?” I laughed holding it out towards her.

She slapped it out of my hand pushing me back into the wall.

“MOVE!”

She stormed into the bathroom and I suddenly heard the shower running. I took this as my opportunity to go downstairs and make myself some breakfast. I had sent a text to both our mums so they knew to expect us and got myself ready within half hour.

As soon as the clock hit half 11 a very angry looking (yourname) came storming down the stairs, dragging her bag and other belongings with her.

“Ready?” I said jumping up. Pure cheekiness in my eyes.

She didn’t say a word just followed me to the door and into my car.

The whole journey there was dead silent. I was pretty surprised at how long she had kept annoyed at me for. I honestly thought she would have cracked by now, buuut it hadn’t happened.

“Oh c’moooon babe. It was only a bit of water…”

No answer.

“Got you up didn’t it?” I grinned turning the music down slightly.

“I’m sure there were other fucking ways to wake me up!”

“I tried. You weren’t budging. I did warn you!”

“Well I still don’t forgive you…”

“So what you gonna do when we see our parents… Oh yeah we are in a relationship but currently hate each other” I laughed as I saw a slightly smile form on her face.

“No. I’ll just tell them how much of a horrible boyfriend you are.”

“Hey! Don’t forget who sacrificed getting pissed out of his head last night for you!”
“You really didn’t have to do that though Ast…. If I’d have know, I wouldn’t have drunk, so then you could have!”

“It’s fine honest. It was funny, and anyways let’s be real. You would have still drunk, it would have killed you just watching me”

She just frowned at me before placing her hand on my leg. I moved one of my hands off the steering wheel and placed it on top of hers.

“Love You!” She smiled.

“as much as I’d rather we make up while I wasn’t driving, I love you too.” I laughed.

“Pull over then” she said pointing to a car park on the side of the road. I did as she said before letting her lean right over to me placing a kiss on my lips.

“Morning baby” she smiled.

____________________________________________________________

2 parts in one night? Yep, i'm nice ;')

Any comments on anything that needs to be improved would be coool.

ALSO. Over 7,000 people have read this now. pretty chuffed.

& right now I have back ache, sooo I need to get up and move around a bit... just thought i'd let you knoooooooooooow.

If you write a fanfic and want you to add me to my recommendations list on here I can doo :) Just tweet me.

aaaand If you don't already follow me on twitter, please do > @AstonMSmile .