Part 55

The next morning I woke up to the warmth of Astons body. I could hear his heavy breathing so knew he was probably still sleeping. I slowly removed his arm from my waist climbing out of bed, then heading for the bathroom.

I done what I needed to do, got dressed, doing my hair and applying make up then went downstairs to make breakfast. I made bacon sandwiches and tea and quietly took them back upstairs.

"Ast" I whispered stroking his hair softly, trying to wake him up.

After several attempts he finally turned his head to look at me.

"morning" I smiled in a cheeky grin.

"mm morning! Is that bacon I can smell?"

"Yeah!" I said handing him a plate and mug.

"aw babes, I should be the one making you breakfast!"

"It's okay, you've got plenty of other days to treat me" I smiled.

"Now eat up quick! Stacey text me and I'm off to meet her for shopping! Your going back to your hotel"

"Trying to get rid of me already" he laughed sarcastically.

"mm maybe"

An hour or so later Aston was up and dressed and I was now driving us back to his hotel. Once we got there he insisted on showing me his room before I went to meet Stacey.

"See! It's so tidy! You always use to say I was messy, buuut look at me now!" he said standing with his arms open looking proud.

"It's only tidy because you have barely been in it longer than 10 minutes! You have been at mine!"

"Oh yeaah thanks for spoiling the moment."

I just laughed as I left him to go meet Stacey. I had told her everything that had happened with Jack and she was just as angry, she seemed relieved that Aston had stayed with me though, but still wanted to see me to make sure I was okay.

"Right so considering I don't know America, your going to have to drive and take us to the best shopping spot" she said as we made our way out to the hotel carpark.

"Already got it planned" I grinned back at her.

"I soooo want your car!" she whined as we climbed in.

"I only have this because my management gave it to me" I laughed. "but I'll admit, it is gorgeeeeous!"

Not long later we finally arrived at the shopping centre, a huge one with every shop you could possibly dream of.

"Right I need to get a nice dress! I wanna take you all out to some more clubs! Without the drama this time!" I said as we wandered rounding just browsing the clothes. "oo also, I need to take you to a beach party! Me and Jess always go to one that they hold on the beach near mine!"

"A beach party?" Stacey questioned wide eyed. "omg yes!! I have always wanted to go to one, you know with the fire, drink, marshmallows"

I just chuckled to myself hearing her fantasise over it all.

"So how's everything going with you and Ty?" I asked her as we sat down for lunch.

"Better than ever!" she smiled. "He's planning on taking me away to Italy for a few days when we get home"

"aw, he's so sweet" I smiled back at her, jealously running through me slightly. I honestly wished I could have got into a relationship like she has with Ty, Jack was far from it.

Me and Stacey were both chatting away when I received a text from Aston.

[Cinema tonight at 8! Me, You, Stace, Ty, Chloe, JJ and JB? You in? Of course you are! ; p Axxx]