Part 56

We got back to my apartment and I headed in straight for the living room dumping myself on the sofa.

"Oooh come here you!" Aston grinned sitting down next to me pulling me into his arms.

"erhhhh why can't I live in a movie? You know, where everything I perfect!" I laughed lifting my legs up onto the sofa.

"Movies have drama too... You'll get your happy ending, I promise" he grinned putting his hand on my face and pulling it towards his so our lips touched.

"I hope so" I grinned into the kiss.

Not long later it turned passionate which resulted into both of us heading for my room.

"Are you sure you want to do this babe?" he said, stroking my hair.

I just nodded and pulled the back of his head and began to kiss him again. Soon things got pretty heated.... And this time it felt nice, and right. Astons was careful and loving through it all, completely opposite to what Jack did. 

The next morning I woke up to my alarm ringing in my ear, erhh it was so early! I had a shoot today for a fashion line that is coming out in the spring, was pretty exciting!

I got out of bed and went to get ready. I grabbed my bag and walked over to Aston just watching him sleep, I lightly kissed his head and them left him there while I headed for my car.

Once I had slumped myself down in the drivers seat I began to think. This was all happening again with me and Aston, exactly what happened in England, accept this time I technically had a boyfriend. I mean, I wouldn't count it as cheating because I wasn't with Jack because I wanted to anymore, it was more of a force.

I just tried to push all my feelings to the back of my head and drove to the studios for the shoot. 

Astons POV.

I woke up checking my phone to see it was about half 11, woaah I slept in. I leant my arm over to reach for (yourname) but she wasn't there, it was just an empty bed. I wasn't sure that she was downstairs either as it was dead silent. I started to panic a bit, wondering if maybe she had regretted last night or it had upset her, I didn't really know what to do so just grabbed my phone quickly.

[Mooorning!! Where are you? Axxx]

I didn't want her to think I was just using her. All this really meant something to me. It always had done. I cared about her a lot and hated the thought of leaving her here when I go home.

[Fancy going for something to eat? Ax]

I sent a message to JJ, Ty and JB. I think I needed a bit of a lads day out, I'm sure Stacey and Chloe wouldn't mind and could go shopping or something.

I soon got replies from all of them and we were taking a loooong drive to the nearest nandos.

"Is (yourname) alright now?" Ty asked as we sat down.

"Yeah I think so, as fine as she can be" I smiled, not really knowing if she was or not, we hadn't properly talked about it all.

"What's that grin on your face for?" JJ said hitting my arm.

"what the fuck J?"

"When Ty mentioned (yourname), you grinned."

"Noo I didn't man! What are you talking about?"

"Did you do the deed last night bro? Bet that's what it is? Was she good?" he laughed taking a sip from his drink.

I didn't say anything just grinned at him and hoped the conversation would pass. 

"Yeeees! We need to go to some more parties, see how many other girls you can get into bed like that" JJ said hitting my arm.

"Whaat? Nooo Jay! That's wrong!"

"Hey! What's up with you? You use to always do it! Why change now? Your losing your inner man Ast!"

"You talk so much shit" I laughed trying to go along with the banter.

"Don't be a pussy then!"

"Fine! Next party or club we go to, I'll find plenty!" I said as we all started to eat.

"that's more like it!"

Normal POV.

The shoot was going to good, all the clothes I had been photographed in were now all mine, defiantly the bonus of this job. It was now about half 12 and I popped into the dressing room to get a drink and check my phone, to see a message from Aston. My stomach felt like it done a few flips and I couldn't help but smile. Damn! What was happening to me, I was getting way too soppy then I should be.

[Mooorning! Where are you? Axxx]

Shit. I never left a note or anything. I literally just got ready and ran out the house.

{I'm at work, sorry I never told youu. Speak to you later! Xx}

Astons POV.

Me and the boys were finished at nandos and were now going to have to take the long drive back to the hotel. JJ and Ty had also opted the idea that us 4 should hit the clubs, without the the girls... I felt obliged to go so I agreed. 

Before I began to drive back I quickly checked my phone, reading the text I had received from (yourname).

{I'm at work, sorry I never told youu. Speak to you later! Xx}

I shoved my phone back in my pocket and began the long journey.

Normal POV

It was now 5pm and all the shoots ha been done for the day, I was free to go home. I hadn't had a reply back from Aston, not that he needed to, I just thought maybe he would come over again tonight or something, but I understood he was probably tired.

I thought considering this probably meant me being on my own tonight I should invite Jess over for a catch up considering I hadn't seen her in a while.

{Pop over mine tonight for a takeout?Xx}

She soon replied, which I received when I got home.

[Sure! Have missed you xx]

Astons POV.

It was now about 10 and the boys were ready to go out, we grabbed a taxi which took us to the inner city. We didn't have a clue where we were, just taking it as it came.

"I'll go get another round!" Ty shouted over the music as he went off to get more drinks. At this point I could see JJ walking over towards me with a large group of girls, using the chat up line, my bestfriend is in a famous UK boyband, let me introduce you....

I swear he never gave it a rest.

"Girls, this is Aston from JLS! Aston these are girls!"

I just laughed. "Bruv you introduce them like I've never seen a girl in my life"

I gave all the girls hugs, taking their names, not that I would remember them, waaay too many. For about half an hour I was talking to 3 of them, a blonde, brunette and red head. They were all really drunk and for once I actually wasn't. Just as I was about to shoot off to get myself another drink the red head took my hand. 

"Dance with me?" she said.

"um.. er... Yeah sure! After you" I said letting her lead the way.