Epilogue

1 Year and a half later!  

  "I can't believe this!" I grinned looking Aston right in the eyes.

"Believe what?" 

"Your now officially my husband! Like all legal and stuff"

He chuckled slightly while pulling my hands into his and kissing them.

"and you are now a Merrygold... Like all legal and stuff" he said taking the piss, receiving a swat in the arm from me.

"No fighting you two! You've only been married a few hours!" Marvin laughed, skimming past us and inside the building where the music was roaring.

"Yeah! You owe me!" Aston laughed.

"Me? Owe you? What for?"

"Making me wait ages for this day!"

I just frowned at him and pulled the saddest looking face I could. "If you were in my position, you wouldn't want to be walking around looking the size of a hippo on your wedding day!" I began. "I wanted to be able to fit in a normal dress!"

Before Aston could reply I heard a slight scream coming from nearby and I turned to see Stacey stood there holding Theo. "He won't stop crying! He hates me!" she laughed passing him over to me. 

"Noo he loves you! The music's probably too loud! I'll get my mum to take him home.." I grinned swaying him gently in my arms as his tears stopped.

"I love you!" Aston smiled pecking me on the lips. "and you little one!" he said mimicking his reaction on Theo.

"and we love you too" I smiled as he pulled me back towards him and instantly making the kiss more passionate, ignoring the surroundings around us.

I finally had what I had always wanted, a perfect little family.

____________________________________

Hellooo!! If you enjoyed this story and want to read something else, please head over to @LRM_10's profile page. She is an amazing writer and I don't think she get's near enough credit!! She is currently writing a George Shelley fanfic! Here's the link http://www.wattpad.com/story/4093886-george-shelley-union-j-fanfic-she-don%27t-like-the ,although I don't think you can click links from here, soo if you can't then just type LRM_10 into the search bar and it will come up :)

*UPDATE*

12/02/2013 - Thank you so much to everyone who has read this! All your comments and votes mean so much :)

Just to let you know, I am going to be editing this story just to improve the writing as I produced this a long time ago now and I think I might have matured a little bit since then;p

xxx