Part 25

As the night went on we all drunk more and more and now we were all heading for the dance floor.

I was dancing away with Danielle when I felt a strong arm touch mine. I froze in fear. Not wanting

a repeat of the other night. But instead, I turned around to see Aston standing there.

"Care to dance with me?" he smiled as I grinned back at him taking his hand as we started to dance.

"Soo, you not doing your usual routine of collecting numbers tonight then?" 

"Why? are you hinting?" he grinned.

"Shutup! You have my number!"

"Well if I was collecting numbers and didn't already have yours, I'd defiently ask for it"

"You are so cheesy! When you try and get a girlfriend... don't use that line okay?"

"Chicks dig me... I don't need chat up lines"

"Your head is seriously the size of this whole earth" 

"Now that wouldn't be very attractive if it was that big now would it?" he winked while grinning at the 

same time.

"er..."

"You have no come back... which means I win"

"Everything is a competition with you isn't it?" I laughed.

"noooo..."

"It is, your always trying to get one over on...."

"stop talking..." Aston said and pressed his lips right onto mine.

I stood there in shock, not sure of what was happening, it felt so right, but wrong at the same time.

I began to kiss him back, not knowing what I was doing.

I was kissing Aston.

I was kissing my bestfriend.

As we both pulled away I just looked him straight in the eyes.

"um..." I began.

"I'm not sorry, if that's what you are waiting for me to say" Aston said smiling.

"But..."

Aston led me to the bar and ordered some drinks, holding his up in the air, clinking it with mine.

"Here's to a good night!"

"um yeah.. good night" I smiled right at him.

Me and Aston both walked back over to our table where the others were sitting.

I sat down next to Danielle and Aston opposite.. sitting with Marv and JJ.

"ooo, did we just see you two kiss?" JJ annoyingly joked. "Caaaaaaaan you feel the looove tonight?" 

he started to sing.

"Jay, shut the fuck up yeah?" Aston laughed as I just looked down awkwardly.

Danielle whispering things in my ear about why I kissed Aston.

I just shrugged it off and started to talk to JB.

The night carried on and I danced more with Aston and we kissed a few more times.

I don't know what had come over us... In the end I just put it down to us both being pissed as fuck

and carried on. It got to about 5am and we decided it was time to call it quits.

Me and Danielle both headed off back to ours and the boys back to theirs.

It was an end to a good night.